Leicester - LDLLL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Storts said:

1-2/1-2

Reckon our undrawables run is under threat today; not confident at all 

With Son back and in form I think he'll be the game-changer today. He's been too good for us in previous games against us and he'll be the difference.

For us, I'm hoping Tielemans plays.

• The title was changed to Tottenham vs Leicester - Sunday 10th February, 2019
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Wonder if the weird Leicester drongos boo Ghezzal this week. 

I think any boos will be towards Puel for dropping Vardy. 

Literally our only proper striker that can actually score and he's dropped him, let alone mentioning his record against Spurs and the top 6. Bizarre decision.

Can't see it turning in to some master-stroke, either. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I hope you're not serious. 

About what?

There is clear contact Stan, whether or not it’s a pen I don’t know, but no chance that’s a dive or a booking. Maguire has caught him and as all the punditry is saying whilst I’m standing here reading at half time they are agreeing. 

Also this is atrocious referring from Oliver, believed his own hype, turning into Mike Dean 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Storts said:

About what?

There is clear contact Stan, whether or not it’s a pen I don’t know, but no chance that’s a dive or a booking. Maguire has caught him and as all the punditry is saying whilst I’m standing here reading at half time they are agreeing. 

Also this is atrocious referring from Oliver, believed his own hype, turning into Mike Dean 

Hmm I disagree. He is expecting contact, it doesn't happen, yet still feels inclined to fall. Not sure where you see there is contact to be quite honest Storts. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Hmm I disagree. He is expecting contact, it doesn't happen, yet still feels inclined to fall. Not sure where you see there is contact to be quite honest Storts. 

What do you mean it doesn’t happen - Maguire catches him ffs. Think you need to watch it again. It’s fairly obvious contact 

• Administrator

Okay, I'm gonna hold my hands up here. 

Seen the ultra slow-mo of the incident.

1 - there's minimal contact on Son's shin/shin pad. 

2 - I still maintain he went down very easily. And tried to buy the foul. Not a dive but not a foul, for me. 

I understand why you'd want Vardy taking a pen, but handing the ball to someone who's literally just come on seems like one of those things you just don't do. Hindsight is 20/20 of course, but it seemed a bit weird beforehand and it wasn't a particularly good pen either. Probably cost Leicester a point ultimately

• The title was changed to Tottenham 3-1 Leicester - Sunday 10th February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived