• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 6-0 Chelsea - Sunday 10th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Can't just pin it on them, maybe Conte had the right idea last year. Fat boy up front is no help. 

No. It shows the ambition of the club if they view these players as important players. 

Theres a reason we leap frog the table and do so bad in Europe 

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Killing the title race here, Liverpool will be crushed by the ease of this and will lose at Old Trafford and slip out of contention. 

Fair play to you mate, every single day you repeat the same sort of shite trying to hook a bite with absolute no end product. You carry on regardless though bless ya xD

4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Fair play to you mate, every single day you repeat the same sort of shite trying to hook a bite with absolute no end product. You carry on regardless though bless ya xD

What is it you object to? Liverpool are surely likely to be a bit deflated seeing Manchester City breeze through 3 games in a week in their 'toughest spell'. You've been appalling lately and were lucky yesterday when an offside goal changed the game. If you do win the league it'll be one of the finest achievements in your history because this manchester city side are a lot better. 

On 07/02/2019 at 15:16, Cicero said:

7 days off. City played midweek. Not matching their intensity will be unforgivable. All deserve flogging if we approach this game similar to Spurs and Arsenal away. 

Embarrassing. 

7 days rest and City played midweek. After this half, which club looked like the club that played midweek? 

Like I said. Unforgivable. No desire and a lack of focus, drive, and accountability. A theme we have seen for two years now. 

Managers come and go, but this current crop is still here. 

37 minutes ago, Cicero said:

@carefreeluke

Remember when people criticised us for slating Alonso so much? 

Utterly pathetic 

Sarri is picking these players mate at the end of the day. People know my views on Barkley, Alonso, Willian, Azpi etc and I won't criticize them anymore. I'll aim it all towards the manager. Alonso is apparently in the team because of his height according to Sarri. xD

Anyway, Higuaín and Hazard our best players first half.

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

What is it you object to? Liverpool are surely likely to be a bit deflated seeing Manchester City breeze through 3 games in a week in their 'toughest spell'. You've been appalling lately and were lucky yesterday when an offside goal changed the game. If you do win the league it'll be one of the finest achievements in your history because this manchester city side are a lot better. 

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Sarri is picking these players mate at the end of the day. People know my views on Barkley, Alonso, Willian, Azpi etc and I won't criticize them anymore. I'll aim it all towards the manager. Alonso is apparently in the team because of his height according to Sarri. xD

Higuaín and Hazard our best players first half.

Both of which don't deserve to be here with this current mess. 

Can any sane Chelsea fan be upset at Hazard for leaving? 

6 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Btw such a shame that shoot from Higuain in the 40's didn't went it, was a great strike and could have given the blue boys a spark perhaps.

This side lack battling qualities... no leader on the pitch who can rally the troops and make a decent fight of it.. all that early season promise when they were enjoying playing and looked exciting on the ball has just disappeared... thought Higuain might have been the type of player that could have lifted the side from the slump but I think we were expecting too much.. 

• The title was changed to Man City 6-0 Chelsea - Sunday 10th February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived