• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa Peru

football forum

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Santos 3-1 UDA @nudge 

Shock! UDA looked misearable here and lost to what we thought would be the weakest team in the group. Fair play to Santos who have done well and won in a pretty convincing fashion. Also UDA missed a penalty while 3-0 down, but then scored a screamer near the end.

Alianza Universidad 3-1 Molinos el Pirata @Dan @RandoEFC 

With this result, the group is all tied up at 3 with one more matchday to go. Alianza Universidad killed El Pirata on the counter and scored 2 goals in the 35th and 36th minute. After going 3-0 up, the result was no longer in doubt.

One matchday left and it's all over. Here is the table...

11fa011a2dba0da98c6e82993af7101d.png

Alianza Universidad 5-2 Santos @Dan 

Both teams had a ton of chances to score, but Santos not only squandered their opportunities but also defended terribly, giving the open door to Alianza Universidad. AU are now at 6 points and now it all depends on Molinos el Pirata not winning by 2 in order for them to get promoted.

Molinos el Pirata 6-0 UDA @RandoEFC @nudge 

UDA have bottled it with a 6-0 loss against Molinos el Pirata. Alex Valera got once again on the scoresheet to continue his marvellous form, and now UDA have finished bottom of the group with this result. As for Pirata, they are Copa Perú champions! Which means...

THE WINNER OF COPA PERÚ ADOPT A TEAM IS....

@RandoEFC

Congrats to the fellow Evertonian for his team having won the Copa and gotten further then the rest of the members. They have been promoted to the Primera Division.

I hope all of you enjoyed this. It got a bit slow at the end but I put that down to only 4 teams were left which meant less interest, but hey. I enjoyed writing this out and I hope you all enjoyed following obscure teams in a foreign country.

@Stan @Harvsky @SirBalon @The Palace Fan @Gunnersauraus 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

I enjoyed it until I got knocked out.

I am considering doing this with the Segunda Division next year. Not as much mayhem but it is a straight up 14 team league table, which means there might be more activity. I'll see, if not I'll definitely do the Copa Perú adopt a team again.

• 9 months later...

Alright the first matchday is approaching. Here are the matches at least for the members participating.

UDA vs Escuela de Futbol JTR @nudge 

El Dorado FC vs Deportivo Llacuabamba @Stan 

Deportivo Garcilaso (likely) vs Hospital Santa Rosa @Harry

Juventud Municipal de Agomarca vs CSDCNMDB Tambillo Grande @SirBalon 

AD Comerciantes vs AD Tahuisco @RandoEFC 

Coronel Bolognesi vs Juvenil Quelle @Stick With Azeem 

Credicoop San Roman vs Futuro Majes @Pyfish

Las Palmas vs Sporting Victoria @Gunnersauraus

Deportivo Maldonado vs Deportivo Yawar (likely) @DeadLinesman @Mel81x

Maristas Huacho vs Juventud Palmeiras @Toinho

As I did last year, I will be updating the end result with a few comments made as well.

A few games are still going on, but I'll update the finished ones.

Coronel Bolognesi 4-1 Juvenil Quele @Stick With Azeem 

I saw this one. Bolognesi were 3-0 up by the 30th minute and won pretty comfortably. The Tacna side off to a strong start by meeting expectations with a dominant start.

Bolognesi: Dioscoridos Gonzalez 2', Fernando Vega 25' Rodrigo Salas 30'

Quele: Edson Villalobos 38'

Deportivo Garcilaso 4-0 Hospital Santa Rosa @Harry 

The home side taking advantage of their altitude and met expectations with a dominant win over one of the weakest sides in the competition.

Garcilaso: Jossimar Pacheco 19' Yoffre vasquez 47 ' and 58' Herbert Castillo 79'

UDA 1-0 Escuela JTR @nudge

In a hard fought victory, UDA found the winner near the end of the match, scoring in the 84th minute.

UDA: Jean Pierre Cabrera 84'

Municipal de Agomarca 4-0 Tambillo Grande @SirBalon 

The home team took full advantage of their isolation and altitude to win this game comfortably and a solid start to their season.

Municipal de Agomarca: Carlos Aliaga 13' and 22', Darwin Melendez 37' Eder Quintana'

Maristas Huacho 3-0 Juventud Palmeiras @Toinho 

Easy win for the Lima champions against the side from Mi Peru. it went as expected and the scoreline reflected the game well.

Maristas: Kevin Ortiz 9', Julio Cafaretta 72', Kelvin Sanchez 88'

Las Palmas 2-0 Sporting Victoria @Gunnersauraus

The usual Yerzon Martinez scored again for Las Palmas in the national stage to fire the Chotano side to an opening victory.

Las Palmas: Yerzon Martinez 8', Gerardo Trinidad 44'

Deportivo Maldonado 1-1 Deportivo Yawars @Mel81x @DeadLinesman 

All square in Puerto Maldonado as the home side get an unexpected draw against Cusco side Deportivo Yawars. They got a relatively late equalizer to keep things even.

Deportivo Maldonado: Junior Guevara 77'

Deportivo Yawars: Yordan Reyes 38'

Credicoop San Roman 2-0 Futuro Majes @Pyfish

An early goal and a late penalty sees a somewhat comfortable win over Arequipa team Futuro Majes.

Credicoop San Roman: Luis Galliquio 16', Juan Jose Zevallos 83'

El Dorado FC 1-1 Deportivo Llacuabamba @Stan 

In a somewhat even encounter, El Dorado FC get a home draw against Deportivo Llacuabamba. Not the most ideal result, but it's still early days.

El Dorado FC: Carlos Reyes 44'

Llacuabamba: Javier Trauco 65'

2 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Can’t even google my team, and on Wikipedia they don’t exist on copa Peru page? 

2d1ee2945502421d753b7ffc602dd243.png

You have better luck facebooking these pages xD

Archived