talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa Peru

football forum

Leon de Huanuco getting their first win of the season against Colegio Comercio. 2-0 up with little to go.

@Harvsky's team is down again. Venus Huacho 2-0 up against Alfredo Tomassini, in a game that was nearly suspended because the ambulance didn't arrive on time.

None member related, Credicoop San Roman won 8-0 against Deportivo Maldonado.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Results

Social Venus 4-0 Alfredo Tomassini @Harvsky 

The visitors completely ineffecitve in a game that was nearly suspended. The ambulance arrived before it was too late and it was played. It should also be mentioned Tekno keeper was put back in the lineup but somehow managed to be worse.

Leon de Huanuco 2-0 Colegio Comercio @Stan

Leon win in front of their own fans for the first time in this competition, while Colegio Comercio look to be one of the disappointing teams in this tournament. Gargate and Baylon scored the goals.

Sipesa 2-2 Alianza Universidad @Dan 

An important draw for one of the favourites who went away to a decently strong team that are seen as a dark horse. Morales scored both goals for AU.

Municipal de Aguaytia 0-0 Estudiantil CNI @Gunnersauraus 

A drab 0-0 draw but a good draw for a strong CNI team.

Minsa 3-4 Alfonso Ugarte @SirBalon 

An interesting game, Alfonso Ugarte had the pressure on after going 3-0 up but conceding 2. A late 4th goal eased the pressure off a little. Minsa got a late consolation. Jack Duran ran the show for los Puneños, while Condori and Rios scored apart. It wasn't a convincing performance defensively for Ugarte against a weak Minsa side.

San Cristobal de Casaorcco 2-3 UDA @nudge

UDA continue to impress with an impressive away win to a tough ground to win at. Huaira added another 2 goals to his tally while Rivera scored another.

Hijos de Altiplano 0-1 Sportivo Huracan @Eco

With Luis Pastor bagging his second goal of the tournament, Sportivo Huracan get the win against Hijos de Altiplano at a full ground in Moquegua and have 2 out of 2 wins.

Atletico San Agustin 2-1 Defensor Laure Sur @The Palace Fan 

The visitors couldn't handle the altitude of Pasco despite being 1-0 up early on. San Agustin turned the game around via Tataje and Coronado while Altamirano scored the goal for the visitors.

UN Tumbes 1-3 Molinos el Pirata @RandoEFC

Jack Sparrow win again! 2 out of 2 wins and this time Yoffre Vasquez doesn't get on the scoresheet. Instead, Jossimar Serrato, Hoyos and Ramirez get on the papers.

Bellavista 4-1 Bagua Grande @Mel81x 

After getting an important draw against ADA, Bagua Grande went back to their losing ways against Bellavista. 4-1 with Vasquez scoring for the visitors.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

I love obscure leagues for shit like this.

I remember that video!

Actually, in one of the earlier stages of the competition, I had an away day in Surquillo where the team I support (DIM) went to play away to AFE Cosmos and at the end of the match on the other end, fans and the players alike began fighting. Throwing rocks and chasing each other. I have a very vague video of it. You can see it but it's not very clear.

In other words, I've witnessed this sort of behavior live not too long ago. I think it was in June if I remember correctly.

3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Be careful the next time you go to game @Blue, the players of that football club you own are going to be after your blood the way you've forgotten about them.

I said DIM is the team I support, not my own xD

4 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

🎵There was something in the air that night the stars were bright Altimiranoooo 🎵

One of my favourite players plays for your team, Nelson Davila who is on loan from DIM, my local team.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Sportivo Huracan 1-0 up against Social Corire. 2 minutes in, Eduardo Zegarra scores a tap in and puts Los Verdolagas 1-0 up.

Ends 4-1 for El Globo. Was 1-1 for a while but then Huracan scored 3 and won in the fitness matchings. Overall, they were much better physically and that helped them in turning it into a "thrashing".

True definition of "clasico" this. Fouls all over the place and 3 players sent off. 2 for AU and 1 for Leon.

Don't know how Leon haven't won this. 5 minutes away and it looks like it will end 0-0. 

Archived