• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa Peru

football forum

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Thanks. What are the columns on the right hand side, after the points?

In orange, goal difference. Brightish yellow is goals scored and white is goals conceded. No idea what the gray is for.

The final set of results of the "group" stage are underway.

Early set of results: Huracan drew with Locumba and couldn't get the perfect 18. Meanwhile Alfredo Tomassini lost 5-0 and finished their campaign.

I get to watch the Leon de Huanuco and then Molinos el Pirata games as part of the teams I assigned to certain members here. Leon vs Municipal Yanahuanca and Molinos el Pirata away to UD Parachique.

Before the rest of the games start, if the playoffs were to start tomorrow, they would look like this:

UAU vs Bellavista FC

Leon de Huanuco vs Venus Huacho

Union Tarapoto vs Santos

UD Parachique vs UD Huamantanga

Las Palmas vs Atletico Torino

Estudiantil CNI vs Andahuaylas FC

Deportivo Garcilaso vs Alianza Universidad

Defensor Laure Sur vs Racing Club

Sportivo Huracan, Alfonso Ugarte, Municipal Yanahuanca, Sport Marino, FC Retamoso, Molinos el Pirata, Credicoop San Cristobal and UDA get a bye to the next round

Lets see how this changes today!

Leon de Huanuco 2-0 Municipal Yanahuanca @Stan

Leon are through to the next round by getting a comfortable win over Municipal Yanahuanca. They finish in the table with 11 points and will now face Credicoop San Roman in the first knockout round.

Sport Marino 5-0 Alfredo Tomassini @Harvsky

Tomassini go out of the Copa Peru and their final game doesn't end in the best of ways - getting routed in Ica!

Municipal Aguaytia 2-2 Alianza Universidad @Dan

Alianza Universidad scrape through to the next round, scoring an equalizer near the end of the game to keep themselves in the competition. They will now face Atletico Torino in the next round.

AEB 0-3 Defensor Laure Sur (default) @The Palace Fan

The ambulance for AEB didn't arrive and thus the game was suspended and Laure Sur automatically get the 3 points sending them through to the next round. They will take on El Inca in the next round.

Social Corire 0-5 Alfonso Ugarte @SirBalon

Alfonso Ugarte slowly - but surely clicking into the team they were tipped to be at the start of the tournament. They get a bye to the second knockout stage for finishing in the top 8.

Bellavista FC 2-1 Estudiantil CNI @Gunnersauraus

Shock! CNI crash out of the competition. They only lost this game but drew way too many and as a result, barely miss out on the top 24 spot.

Juventud Locumba 1-1 Sportivo Huracán @Eco

Huracan gift Locumba their first point and is just short of the 18 point mark - a perfect record. Unfortunately, this draw sees them have only 16 but they are still through to the second knockout round. They get a bye to that stage.

UD Parachique 0-0 Molinos el Pirata @RandoEFC

All Molinos needed was a draw and that's what they got. They get a bye to the second knockout round for finishing 5th.

ADA 2-1 Bagua Grande @Mel81x

Bagua Grande are not able to end their tournament in style and go out of the competition with a defeat.

Escuela JTR 0-1 UDA @nudge

Uda get the perfect 18 and finish first, getting a bye to the second knockout round.

• Administrator

Yes! What a win. Now face a tie against one of the front-runners. Although with a name like Credicoop you wonder how they go about their business...

25 minutes ago, Blue said:

Leon de Huanuco 2-0 Municipal Yanahuanca @Stan

Leon are through to the next round by getting a comfortable win over Municipal Yanahuanca. They finish in the table with 11 points and will now face Credicoop San Roman in the first knockout round.

Sport Marino 5-0 Alfredo Tomassini @Harvsky

Tomassini go out of the Copa Peru and their final game doesn't end in the best of ways - getting routed in Ica!

Municipal Aguaytia 2-2 Alianza Universidad @Dan

Alianza Universidad scrape through to the next round, scoring an equalizer near the end of the game to keep themselves in the competition. They will now face Atletico Torino in the next round.

AEB 0-3 Defensor Laure Sur (default) @The Palace Fan

The ambulance for AEB didn't arrive and thus the game was suspended and Laure Sur automatically get the 3 points sending them through to the next round. They will take on El Inca in the next round.

Social Corire 0-5 Alfonso Ugarte @SirBalon

Alfonso Ugarte slowly - but surely clicking into the team they were tipped to be at the start of the tournament. They get a bye to the second knockout stage for finishing in the top 8.

Bellavista FC 2-1 Estudiantil CNI @Gunnersauraus

Shock! CNI crash out of the competition. They only lost this game but drew way too many and as a result, barely miss out on the top 24 spot.

Juventud Locumba 1-1 Sportivo Huracán @Eco

Huracan gift Locumba their first point and is just short of the 18 point mark - a perfect record. Unfortunately, this draw sees them have only 16 but they are still through to the second knockout round. They get a bye to that stage.

UD Parachique 0-0 Molinos el Pirata @RandoEFC

All Molinos needed was a draw and that's what they got. They get a bye to the second knockout round for finishing 5th.

ADA 2-1 Bagua Grande @Mel81x

Bagua Grande are not able to end their tournament in style and go out of the competition with a defeat.

Escuela JTR 0-1 UDA @nudge

Uda get the perfect 18 and finish first, getting a bye to the second knockout round.

I'm out :(

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yes! What a win. Now face a tie against one of the front-runners. Although with a name like Credicoop you wonder how they go about their business...

just realised there's 2 Credicoop's. I'm playing the one that just scraped through by the sounds of it.

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

No games this weekend due to elections, so we'll have to wait one more week for the knockouts.

Why don't they play when elections are on?

48 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Why don't they play when elections are on?

The elections are on Sunday and it's obligatory for a citizen.

Another weekend of no Copa Peru. It's been temporarily suspended because currently teams have appealed for wins over others to get their points back due to an ineligible player or something else along those lines.

For those who don't know, this happens every year in this tournament after the groups. It's because teams are salty they were knocked out and want to cheat their way back in. Currently Racing de Huamachuco are the main one who are trying to claim their way in.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

What's the latest on this? Don't want our momentum halted by some salty bastards @Blue

I think it should be back on the weekend. However, the entire matchups have been changed up if I'm correct. I'll confirm it all in due time.

2 weeks ago we had elections and last week it was halted because of the claims. I think this week we should be good to go but I'll confirm it when I get the news.

So I can confirm, the Copa Peru is BACK this weekend. I'll post the matchups in due time, but the tournament is finally back for the first round of the knockout stages.

Archived