The better place to talk football.

NBA

football forum

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Harry said:

What did Smith do?

Is this playoff season a record from LeBron already in terms of stats and accomplishments or does it just feel like it? 

Cavs were at the line, down by 1 with 6 seconds left. The first FT was made, second was missed but rebounded by JR who ran it to center court as time expired, not realizing that the game was tied. 

On TV, LeBron was yelling at him and JR looks to have said, "I thought we were up"

GS are now up 2-0. I didn't watch a second of last night's game as it was too late here for me after a long day out in the sun. 

Regardless, Curry's hitting 9 3's is phenomenal and I watched some of the highlights and some of his shots looked like spur of the moment, jack it up and hope for the best type of shots. 

On 5/29/2018 at 09:53, Cannabis said:

Such a tedious final, can't even be bothered to check it out to be honest. 4-1 GS.

Tedious is right. The Warriors are so good it's boring.

The Boston Celtics will win multiple championships in the years to come. Assuming they keep their coach and squad intact and injury-free.

LeBron has been shit tonight. Really poor for his standards, he's missed so many shots. 

This Golden State team is blessed with so many great shooters. However their offensive play is just brilliant all around. 

15 hours ago, Cicero said:

LeBron has been shit tonight. Really poor for his standards, he's missed so many shots. 

This Golden State team is blessed with so many great shooters. However their offensive play is just brilliant all around. 

Crazy how high the standards are though for him. Over 30 points and a triple double and it's considered a bad game for him.

The Warriors are so fucking good though. LeBron carried this Cavs team through the playoffs with pretty incredible playoff performances... and they have a good chance of getting swept in the Finals.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Crazy how high the standards are though for him. Over 30 points and a triple double and it's considered a bad game for him.

The Warriors are so fucking good though. LeBron carried this Cavs team through the playoffs with pretty incredible playoff performances... and they have a good chance of getting swept in the Finals.

You have to remember that this is potentially the greatest of all time. Literally every single play goes through him, so he is bound to generate high numbers even if he has an off night. 

Lebron needs to move to Boston. They are building a dynasty there. 

On 6/7/2018 at 12:29, Cannabis said:

Boston will be frightening in a few years, the foundations have been laid and they have been very unlucky this season with injuries etc.

A Kyrie Irving/LeBron James reunion is what the world needs.

This is true, although I'd love to see LeBron on the Rockets. Or any competitive Western conference side.

However the Warriors look to be on course for a sweep and that's good for me.

Bron to Boston would be a real mindfnck! Seeing him in Boston green.

Can't wait.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/6/8/17440192/lebron-james-boston-celtics-offseason

LeBron’s Terrifyingly Plausible Path to Boston

https://nesn.com/2018/06/lebron-james-to-celtics-stephen-a-smith-lists-boston-as-candidate/

LeBron James To Celtics? Stephen A. Smith Lists Boston As Candidate

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/06/lebron-james-to-celtics-stephen-a-smith-lists-boston-as-candidate/

• 4 weeks later...

LeBron has joined the Lakers. Interesting to see how he does with the current core. I know he'll want to win now, but I think he may have to bide his time. The problem with the Cavs was they got locked into long contracts with average players.

Hope he gets a couple more rings here to finish off a unbelievable career.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

The NBA is pointless until play off season anyway.

Now the playoffs are pointless with the Warriors loaded up like they are. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to NBA

Archived