talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

NBA

football forum

Yesterday's Scores
Cavaliers 109 - 102 Raptors (CLE wins series 4-0)
Celtics 102 - 121 Wizards (Series tied 2-2)
Spurs 104 - 125 Rockets (Series tied 2-2)

Today's Game
Warriors at Jazz (GS Leads Series 3-0)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden State currently up at halftime 60-52. 

Two things come to mind. 

1.) The art of defense is lost
2.) Golden State and the Cavs make basketball boring. Spurs are reeling and not looking themselves, I'm not sure how much of that has to do with Parker blowing out his bicep, but Spurs just aren't playing like they usually do. With that being said, it's going to easily be a Warriors vs Cavs final. 

yeah my thoughts about what you said in second point from spurs are reeling... dont see spurs winning against warriors but I would love for spurs to win. more than likely its going to be a repeat of last years finals. Yawn

• Subscriber

John Wall does not get the national credit he deserves. That 26-0 run the night before last was brilliant. Nice to level the series although worry about going back to Boston.

11 hours ago, ATL said:

Golden State currently up at halftime 60-52. 

Two things come to mind. 

1.) The art of defense is lost
2.) Golden State and the Cavs make basketball boring. Spurs are reeling and not looking themselves, I'm not sure how much of that has to do with Parker blowing out his bicep, but Spurs just aren't playing like they usually do. With that being said, it's going to easily be a Warriors vs Cavs final. 

Why boring? They are to much ahead of the rest of the pack? They are good to watch. 

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Why boring? They are to much ahead of the rest of the pack? They are good to watch. 

Honestly, yes. Has there been anything exciting about any of the Warriors or Cavs playoff series yet? Both forgettable series if you ask me.

Look at the NHL playoffs where there is a lot more balance, they are always fantastic to watch, whereas NBA playoffs are pretty 'meh' until the finals.

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, ATL said:

Honestly, yes. Has there been anything exciting about any of the Warriors or Cavs playoff series yet? Both forgettable series if you ask me.

Look at the NHL playoffs where there is a lot more balance, they are always fantastic to watch, whereas NBA playoffs are pretty 'meh' until the finals.

Only problem is you can't see the puck xD

Caps to lose in 7.

Please just acknowledge John Wall's greatness, thanks xo 

Have barely followed basketball since I moved back to Peru. It was obvious the Raptors (my team) were going to get swept by the Cavs. Say what you want about Jordan being better than Lebron in every aspect, but you can't deny that in playoffs he's one of the best in history. He's literally 90% of the reason his teams reach the final every year.

Think the final will be the same this year but I hope Rockets or Spurs can stop the Warriors.

6 minutes ago, Storts said:

Only problem is you can't see the puck xD

Caps to lose in 7.

Please just acknowledge John Wall's greatness, thanks xo 

No, John Wall is scum.

#ATL

Yesterday's Score
Rockets 107 - 110 Spurs (SA leads 3-2)

Today's Game
Wizards (2) at (2) Celtics

@Storts - Get your tissues ready, you'll either be crying, for jacking it with your buddy John Wall

• Subscriber
Just now, ATL said:

Yesterday's Score
Rockets 107 - 110 Spurs (SA leads 3-2)

Today's Game
Wizards (2) at (2) Celtics

@Storts - Get your tissues ready, you'll either be crying, for jacking it with your buddy John Wall

Always got a packet on me just in case. We need to play better defense tonight in Boston. We're a better team than them, just need to put it all together on the road. 

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Always got a packet on me just in case. We need to play better defense tonight in Boston. We're a better team than them, just need to put it all together on the road. 

I hope Boston does you in TBH. I hate D.C. teams.

16 minutes ago, Storts said:

How can you? We always lose anyway xD

Boston teams are worse.

Nats are garbage
Caps are chockers
Wiz have the ugliest center in the NBA
Redskins are racist
D.C. are pure shit.

1 minute ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Fucking danny green always steps us during the playoffs.

Boston red soxs are the worst when it comes to being racist. Dont mind the redskins, only because of Jonathan Allen and ryan Anderson 

The term Red Skins is about as racist as it gets xD

1 hour ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

@ATL do you prefer the nba playoffs or march madness? Tough one for me, but i will lean march madness. That nova vs UNC game was one of the best ever 

Not even close to me .I think the first 4 days of March Madness (First 2 rounds) are probably the best 2 consecutive days in Sports. Brackets, winner takes all, upsets, teams that know how to play defense...just not even close. 

To be honest though, I only watch the NBA because I'll watch anything that is a Sport. NBA is probably my least favorite sport played in America behind College Football, Soccer, Hockey, NFL, College Basketball, MLB, and then probably the NBA. 

2 hours ago, Storts said:

Stop being so mean 

haha - Atlanta and D.C. sports teams do not like one another (except for the NFL where we aren't division rivals).

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, ATL said:

haha - Atlanta and D.C. sports teams do not like one another (except for the NFL where we aren't division rivals).

I know but I mistakenly thought we were friends, clearly that was a one sided relationship. We are done

Spurs have a 20 point lead in the third quarter. They are playing very well and using their physical advantage but Leonard is injured and looks like he is out of the game, hope he gets fit and plays the rest of the series, Spurs need him. Hopefully Spurs win the series and go on to win the championship, love that franchisee to bits

• The title was changed to NBA
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived