talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 0-2 PSG (1st Leg) - Tuesday 12th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope and firmly believe PSG will win this. The biggest issue for PSG are the injuries to massive players, but still, I think they will win the overall tie, so I predict this game will end:

Manchester United 1 - 2 PSG

• Subscriber

No Cavani, No Neymar and only Kylian to lead them through in an away game. If you're PSG you want a goal or two here to take it back to Paris assuming Cavani will even recover by then but they won't get any joy in this match and will probably end up losing it. 

54 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

No Cavani, No Neymar and only Kylian to lead them through in an away game. If you're PSG you want a goal or two here to take it back to Paris assuming Cavani will even recover by then but they won't get any joy in this match and will probably end up losing it. 

PSG will go with a 4-3-3, with Di Maria, Mbappe, and Draxler up front. That's still a very dangerous front. 

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Eco said:

PSG will go with a 4-3-3, with Di Maria, Mbappe, and Draxler up front. That's still a very dangerous front. 

I do think they'll cause the United defense problems but I don't think DiMaria is really reliable and neither is Draxler. The former when hes hot is nearly unstoppable but then you have to ask how many times he actually gets into that kind of form. When he was at Real you'd see glimpses of his brilliance and then you'd wonder where he went missing in many other games. Draxler on the other hand is terribly unreliable and is a bit weird to think that way because at one point he was very good, still is in some ways, but I can't see him being a serious threat all game. I don't think they'll get comprehensively beaten but I still don't think they have enough to turn over United at home with the current form they are in.

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I do think they'll cause the United defense problems but I don't think DiMaria is really reliable and neither is Draxler. The former when hes hot is nearly unstoppable but then you have to ask how many times he actually gets into that kind of form. When he was at Real you'd see glimpses of his brilliance and then you'd wonder where he went missing in many other games. Draxler on the other hand is terribly unreliable and is a bit weird to think that way because at one point he was very good, still is in some ways, but I can't see him being a serious threat all game. I don't think they'll get comprehensively beaten but I still don't think they have enough to turn over United at home with the current form they are in.

It'll certainly be interesting to see how PSG react to the injuries of Cavani & Neymar. 

I'll keep with my prediction of a 2-1 win for PSG. 

• Subscriber

Ole has to lose sooner than later but I fancy United at home 2-0, they may not have Neymar or Cavani but they still have Mbappé (who I think might be man-marked by Herrara) and ex-United Di Maria will want to prove a point if he plays, still, it's a two-legged tie and there still will be a lot to play for in the return match, may the best team win. :ay:

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Eco said:

It'll certainly be interesting to see how PSG react to the injuries of Cavani & Neymar. 

I'll keep with my prediction of a 2-1 win for PSG. 

I'd actually want PSG to win to make the second leg more entertaining. I don't think they are hampered a lot but to imagine what their front-line was like versus what it is now I am still on the fence. 

20 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Any other result but a United win tonight will see them out of the competition. No way in hell can they look for a result in Paris. Saying all this i'd rather see United advance as i can't stand PSG.

I'm not a fan of Manchester United NOR PSG, but I haven't been able to stomach Man U for longer and PSG have Mbappe so I'm hoping that PSG go through. 

Think your spot on about the need for a result tonight for United. 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, José said:

DDG

Young  Bailly Lindelöf Shaw

Herrera Matic Pogba

Lingard Rashford Martial

JWUJFW!!!!!!

Are you OGS in disguise?

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, José said:

Young or Dalot against Mbappe and herrera helping. Although Dalot has proven he can step up, I rather go with the experience Young.

Whoever marks him I don't care José if we can stop him home AND away then we stand a good chance, you never know, Rashford and Martial to score in a 2-0 win. 

• Administrator

Now Young very lucky to not get a 2nd booking. Clearly shoves Di Maria further off the pitch and in to the railings in front of the fans. 

He knew exactly what he was doing. Got away with that.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 0-2 PSG (1st Leg) - Tuesday 12th February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived