Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Man Utd 0-2 PSG (1st Leg) - Tuesday 12th February, 2019

Just now, José said:

Didn't watch that game at Anfield but Man Utd was equal to PSG until the two massive injuries and force substitutions, same happened to Liverscum? Totally different scenario but the win at Turin keeps getting brought up because it was a great away win were the home team was undefeated and not many could accomplish that feat... if they were able to do that, overcoming the deficit against PSG is not impossible. Even Mario Kempes predicted Man Utd was going to comeback last night bruh and he does all the ESPN deportes broadcast for the CL:what:

The same Mario Kempes that told Maradona to fuck off and that Messi is the greatest of all time. 

I agree. Mario Kempes knows all. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Cicero said:

The same Mario Kempes that told Maradona to fuck off and that Messi is the greatest of all time. 

I agree. Mario Kempes knows all. 

He always says things like that xD

"I'd rather listen to great football legends over twitter journalist Brian"

Being a legend doesn't make you knowledgable on football. Just look at Pele ffs. Being on a big network doesn't always cut it either. Alexi Lalas is clueless.

26 minutes ago, José said:

Didn't watch that game at Anfield but Man Utd was equal to PSG until the two massive injuries and force substitutions, same happened to Liverscum? Totally different scenario but the win at Turin keeps getting brought up because it was a great away win were the home team was undefeated and not many could accomplish that feat... if they were able to do that, overcoming the deficit against PSG is not impossible. Even Mario Kempes predicted Man Utd was going to comeback last night bruh and he does all the ESPN deportes broadcast for the CL:what:

Wrong. We slapped their arse. The scoreline flattered them massively. 

United were a bit unlucky last night but I thought even early on PSG looked a better side, passing better and in control of most of United's attacking situations.

It might come across as lazy analysis or as if I'm trying to jump on a told you so bandwagon, but I've not read the thread or Twitter, so it's my genuine opinion when I say it looked like United simply didn't have any ideas of how to adapt when they went behind, seemed to panic and not really know what to do as soon as PSG went ahead. Solskjaer has to do better tactically next time things aren't going their way against quality opposition. 

• Upvote 1