Tottenham 3-0 Borussia Dortmund (1st Leg) - Wednesday 13th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

xD 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47214558

Borussia Dortmund's flight to London for their Champions League encounter against Tottenham on Wednesday was delayed after England winger Jadon Sancho forgot his passport.

The 18-year-old realised his mistake when he arrived at the airport and needed to return home.

Dortmund have arrived in England and will train at Wembley on Tuesday before the first leg of the last-16 tie.

Sancho scored the first as Dortmund drew 3-3 with Hoffenheim on Saturday.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

A german team playing away in England and all you can hear is the Dortmund fans. But the prem atmosphere 'is da best in da world" 

Having

A

Laugh

Rated PSG's higher last night to be honest but it's the usual. Anyone who has claimed the atmosphere over here is the best can't possibly have been being serious.

• Administrator

Sissoko has been much improved in 2nd half.

Most might say Son, Eriksen or Vertonghen have played the best but I've enjoyed Winks' performance tonight just as much. (literally as I write that he gives the ball away xD ). Other than that momentary blip, I think he's been fairly composed on the ball and almost plays beyond his years. Couldn't tell he's such a young player.

3 minutes ago, shut up said:

bundesliga is a mickey mouse league

Dortmund were the better team, by a distance in the first half, probably just as rocked by injuries as spurs. Having played 120 minutes mid week last week (sorry not sorry) then getting pushed all the way on sunday for a draw they tired out, and just when things seemed to be at their advantage (they'd have taken 1-0 back to Germany all day long) they got punished as fuck.

I hate Dortmund so it's whatever to me. But I'd be thanking my gods were I a Spurs fan, and Changing which team I support to Dusseldorf were I a Dortmund 'fan'

• The title was changed to Tottenham 3-0 Borussia Dortmund - Wednesday 13th February, 2019

Mickey Mouse league my ass. Except Leipzig and Hoffenheim who found loopholes, we still value traditions. Every club worked hard for where they are, and for their money, and didn't just get a random Thai, Chinese, Russian, American or whatever sugar daddy, with no connection to the club, who was just looking for some toy to play with. If I was a fan of a Club that got taken over by some random billionaire foreigner with no ties to the club, I'd probably start supporting some 5 A-Side team. 

Just now, Tommy said:

Mickey Mouse league my ass. Except Leipzig and Hoffenheim who found loopholes, we still value traditions. Every club worked hard for where they are, and for their money, and didn't just get a random Thai, Chinese, Russian, American or whatever sugar daddy, with no connection to the club, who was just looking for some toy to play with. If I was a fan of a Club that got taken over by some random billionaire foreigner with no ties to the club, I'd probably start supporting some 5 A-Side team. 

It might still be a pure league, but they embarrass themselves in Europe year in and year out. Bayern is the only one who you could claim actually make the league respectable, and even they have heavily declined in the last 2 years.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It might still be a pure league, but they embarrass themselves in Europe year in and year out. Bayern is the only one who you could claim actually make the league respectable, and even they have heavily declined in the last 2 years.

Yea, I am still in awe and amazed by the oh so many Premier League teams that won the Champions League in recent years. 

• The title was changed to Tottenham 3-0 Borussia Dortmund (1st Leg) - Wednesday 13th February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived