talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

BATE 1-0 Arsenal (1st Leg) - Thursday 14th February, 2019

football forum

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You know 'him' so well you don't realise she's a she?

Knowing the way someone in the second sense of being aware of how they post on a football forum isn't exactly being close friends.

And if she isn't offended at me assuming I don't get why youre being so precious about it. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

@Inverted has been a total idiot in this thread, truly amazing reading. A sincere apology wouldn't go amiss.

Haven't seen bait this good since your 374th post in a Celtic thread.

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Except I didn't say that at all

"Ironic that they're about to fight the Ruskis there. I think if satan himself fought against Stalin's Russia he still wouldn't be the 'baddie'"

You literally say that nobody else can be as bad as Stalin's Russia.

Do they even teach reading and writing over there, or is it just holocaust revisionism in the mornings and how to run migrant concentration camps in the afternoon?

• The topic was unpinned

What the hell did I just read xD

When I saw a thread this big I thought we would see a 6666 meltdown on Arsenal losing, but instead we see an Inverted meltdown about the USSR and the Nazi's. 

8 hours ago, Inverted said:

Haven't seen bait this good since your 374th post in a Celtic thread.

You literally say that nobody else can be as bad as Stalin's Russia.

Do they even teach reading and writing over there, or is it just holocaust revisionism in the mornings and how to run migrant concentration camps in the afternoon?

Ironic. Do they teach YOU reading and writing? Literally  Definition: in a literal manner or sense; exactly.

So if I 'literally' wrote nobody else can be as bad as Stalin's Russia I would have had to have written "Nobody else can be as bad as Stalin's Russia" Which we know I certainly did not. I said "I think if Satan himself fought Stalin's Russia he still wouldn't be the baddie." I wrote this to imply the horrific evils of the Soviet Union, particularly under Stalin made them a genuine force of evil. 

You're having a fucking mare mate. Drop it. You're throwing your toys out the pram and having a cry, and continually trying to imply prejudice where there simply isn't any. Apologise to Nudge and call it a day. 

4 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Ironic. Do they teach YOU reading and writing? Literally  Definition: in a literal manner or sense; exactly.

So if I 'literally' wrote nobody else can be as bad as Stalin's Russia I would have had to have written "Nobody else can be as bad as Stalin's Russia" Which we know I certainly did not. I said "I think if Satan himself fought Stalin's Russia he still wouldn't be the baddie." I wrote this to imply the horrific evils of the Soviet Union, particularly under Stalin made them a genuine force of evil. 

You're having a fucking mare mate. Drop it. You're throwing your toys out the pram and having a cry, and continually trying to imply prejudice where there simply isn't any. Apologise to Nudge and call it a day. 

The Mitchell and Webb clip is based on the Germans realising "they're the baddies". You said, it's funny that the sketch makes that point because against the Soviets, Satan himself still wouldn't be the baddie. There's no way of reading that except you making the point that you disagree with the suggestion that, against the Soviets, the Germans were "the baddie". And if you don't think the Germans were the clearly worse side, then that's simply revising the unique scale and character of the holocaust. Anyone with any knowledge of holocaust revisionism knows that trying to equate the Nazis and the Soviets is an extremely common tactic to do so.

I'm not going to apologise for stating my views clearly and trying to justify why it's good that WW2 turned out the way it did, whilst you backpedal constantly, play with suggestion and ambiguity, and play the victim card on someone else's  behalf, just to get away with being a half-informed edgelord. 

One person here has been willing to state their views clearly, and one has avoided at all costs being forced into clarity, and it shows exactly what's going on here. I'll leave it at that, before we get any more crocodile tears from you.

Archived