talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

AFA | Superliga Argentina de Fútbol

football forum

11 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Haha, I wasn't having a pop, just asking if you heard the plane today! Probably was by the Monumental which I know is in a decent district.

And Peru vs Argentina is the best fixture if you want to bet on a draw. So many of them at all levels xD

Ah, think you were with the smiley. Nah, if you read the tweet it says it was in the Zona Sur, that's the south of the metropolitan area, thus south of BA City, Monumental is in the far north of the city.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Ah, think you were with the smiley. Nah, if you read the tweet it says it was in the Zona Sur, that's the south of the metropolitan area, thus south of BA City, Monumental is in the far north of the city.

I used the smiley because I found the plane hilarious! Certainly wasn't a pop though ;) 

• 6 months later...

Campuzano sent off. I can see River go on to win now. Mathias Suarez as a sub has worked tremendously. Gave much more intensity to los Millonarios and they actually look creative, something they weren't in that first half.

Villa scores for Boca, 2-2. Game went exactly as the flow suggested it would go.

Also, just a shoutout to Colombia's left wing options. Time for them to sack of Luis Muriel. Jorge Carrascal and Sebastian Villa are the real deal.

• 2 months later...

It kills me that teams who have had their seasons altered by COVID are making coaching changes.  Just saw Burgos took over at Newell's.  Kudelka did a great job in the '19-20 season.    

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Machado said:

Just the 10 red cards in Boca vs Racing...

I thought a game got defaulted when a team is down to 7 players?

Or were they reds at the end of the game?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived