• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

AFA | Superliga Argentina de Fútbol

football forum

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I just looked at their squad. Desabato still plays for them? xD He was 39 five years ago it feels.

Mariano Andujar, Mathias Laba (new signing) and Zuqui are crap as well.

I know Independiente have lost players but I still think they are a strong side. Bar Gigliotti who I think is garbage.

51 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Such a talented young GK. He will be the GK for the national team for years to come. No wonder mi hijito hates him so much. Another season another title for boca junior, get use to it hijito mio

Don't hate him at all hijo mio, i'm just not biased like you. He's had a good match, however he has to do that regularly to be a good GK and like i said hijito, most voka fans still don't trust him entirely- Only poor man's gloryhunters like yourself do. 

17 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I would take him, Higuain and Alario, and also Driussi as a replacement of Messi. I'd leave Aguero out.

Are they actually quality or does them having ties to River persuading your opinion? :ph34r:

Thing with Aguero is tricky, as for City the man is unstoppable but turns into a pony whenever he wears the Argentine shirt. 

I'd take Messi, Dybala, Icardi, and Higuain atm. Give Martinez a run during the friendlies come March to make a fair assertion. 

19 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Are they actually quality or does them having ties to River persuading your opinion? :ph34r:

Thing with Aguero is tricky, as for City the man is unstoppable but turns into a pony whenever he wears the Argentine shirt. 

I'd take Messi, Dybala, Icardi, and Higuain atm. Give Martinez a run during the friendlies come March to make a fair assertion. 

They are quality, i don't personally like Alario since he's a boca fan and an ungrateful traitor, but you gotta acknowledge his quality, he's doing very well in Germany in his first year, and Driussi in Russia. He's more of a second striker, i'd definitely take him instead of Dybala who's been shit in all the matches he's played, same with Icardi who's also problematic and who i also wouldn't take. We should test them in friendlies of course, shame there's not more of them.

Lautaro Martínez has potential to be another Gabriel Jesus I feel. Playing locally and shows his quality at international level. If it can work for them, he will quickly win himself a move to Europe and really kick off from there.

I also agree with Berserker on Alario and Driussi. Driussi I can see going to a team like Monaco, Liverpool, or Atlético Madrid where as Alario has reached his peak although is still pretty good. Both could serve as third choice striker.

90 minutos de Fox debating if it would be better to take Tevez to the World Cup or Lautaro.

Its a silly debate. I think I have more of a chance of going to the World Cup with Argentina than Tevez.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

90 minutos de Fox debating if it would be better to take Tevez to the World Cup or Lautaro.

Its a silly debate. I think I have more of a chance of going to the World Cup with Argentina than Tevez.

Well, the disaster of 2010 was partly down to Argentina not calling up their veterans. Imagine if they went with this team in 2010. 

Milito

Aimar----------------Messi

Riquelme

Mascherano----Cambiasso 

Burdisso---Samuel---Demichelis--Zanetti

Romero 

Like I said, Argentina are currently at a time where many of their players, especially their strikers, are under performing. No one has a devine right to be in the squad other than Messi,  Otamendi, Romero, and Mascherano. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Well, the disaster of 2010 was partly down to Argentina not calling up their veterans. Imagine if they went with this team in 2010. 

Milito

Aimar----------------Messi

Riquelme

Mascherano----Cambiasso 

Burdisso---Samuel---Demichelis--Zanetti

Romero 

Like I said, Argentina are currently at a time where many of their players, especially their strikers, are under performing. No one has a devine right to be in the squad other than Messi,  Otamendi, Romero, and Mascherano. 

Tevez has burnt his bridges with most of the national set up and he's not really performed since the last time he left Boca. I agree that there needs to be veterans (Demichelis was class in 2014) but call the RIGHT veterans. I feel Tevez will just be more problematic than actually useful.

40 minutes ago, Blue said:

Tevez has burnt his bridges with most of the national set up and he's not really performed since the last time he left Boca. I agree that there needs to be veterans (Demichelis was class in 2014) but call the RIGHT veterans. I feel Tevez will just be more problematic than actually useful.

Higuain has proven to miss important chances.

Aguero has proven to be shit. 

Icardi is a question mark.

Dybala is a question mark.

Martinez is unproven (needs friendlies) 

To be honest, I'd be all for bringing both Tevez and Martinez up for the friendlies in March. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Higuain has proven to miss important chances.

Aguero has proven to be shit. 

Icardi is a question mark.

Dybala is a question mark.

Martinez is unproven (needs friendlies) 

To be honest, I'd be all for bringing both Tevez and Martinez up for the friendlies in March. 

Tevez would be a disaster in my eyes. Agree to disagree, I just think he's burnt all his bridges with Argentina and it could be a problem in the dressing room. Icardi is the same to be fair but at least he's still scoring regularly in a top league. Tevez has been moved to a number 10 for Boca.

Speaking of, I'm going to Alianza Lima vs Boca next month :) 

• 3 weeks later...

No Pizarro?

Would love to see this tried. 3 at the back needs to be ditched with all the attacking power Argentina possess and the lack of wing backs. 

Martinez/Aguero-------Higuain

Perotti-------------------------------Messi

Mascherano---Paredes

Tagliafico--Otamendi---Fazio---Mercado

Romero

I think Mascherano should go into CB. I'm a big fan of veteran CB's and I think they peak at an old age. He was poor when he was put in midfield during the qualifiers but I thought he was good as a CB.

Martinez should start over Aguero if he performs in the friendlies. Last night he was poor against Cruzeiro and still bagged a hattrick. He's a real talent.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think Mascherano should go into CB. I'm a big fan of veteran CB's and I think they peak at an old age. He was poor when he was put in midfield during the qualifiers but I thought he was good as a CB.

Martinez should start over Aguero if he performs in the friendlies. Last night he was poor against Cruzeiro and still bagged a hattrick. He's a real talent.

Biglia or Banega go in midfield I will pull out my hair. With that much attacking power, the midfield needs to be solid and brave. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived