talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Malmo 1-2 Chelsea (1st Leg) - Thursday 14th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giroud's really lacking smoothness and sharpness these days. Whilst he was never the full answer to our striking problems, he was very good last season under Conte, this season he hasn't reached the same levels. I think before his injury around Xmas time last year he was doing better but since then you can really tell he's off the pace. He's a player that could prove to be useful for us as we approach the final stages of this season so hopefully he can get some of his groove back.

• The title was changed to Malmo 1-2 Chelsea (1st Leg) - Thursday 14th February, 2019

Overall the game was in slow motion, with Malmo being fired up for their fans. We scored two from two shots on target and could have possibly added one more before we concede our 14th goal in five away games. We probably secured the last 16, but Sarri said this is the football he wants us to play. If any non Chelsea fans watched the game probably fell asleep in the opening 20 minutes. Shocking how lightly they have taken Malmo after being raped throughout the 2019. The usual suspects were again poor, with Jorginho topping the list again. I mean yeah we had Bakayoko, but even he had an occasional good game. If Sarri does go i hope he takes his love child with him.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived