talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Should UK Grun Weiss stop opening threads for a bit.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, José said:

P.S. I'm learning more and more about Bremen just cause of you, kudos mate. 

Are you?xD You've never voiced a desire to learn of our tinpot little club in the past, and the opinions presented by our enthusiastic newcomer are.... somewhat unpopular. 

Here's some Bremen knowledge for you tho homie

Max Kruse is good

Austria is a lovely place to have a pre season

There's a paving stone in the town centre you are encouraged to spit on

Claudio Pizarro is a very very old man

We once finished 14th with Sokratis, Kevin De Bruyne, Nils Peterson, Eljiro Elia, Marko Arnautovic and Zlatko Junuzovic all in our team.

Hello my friends, thank you for your posts. 

All I want from my team is that that they start players on the basis of merit (as in all other walks of life). Imagine if you were a police officer who didnt make arrests or a doctor who didnt help patients, what do you you think would happen? Would you be allowed to stay in your post or would you be subject to a review? Why should footballers be different. Can anyone please tell me what role a forward plays if not to score goals?

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, UK Grun Weiss said:

Hello my friends, thank you for your posts. 

All I want from my team is that that they start players on the basis of merit (as in all other walks of life). Imagine if you were a police officer who didnt make arrests or a doctor who didnt help patients, what do you you think would happen? Would you be allowed to stay in your post or would you be subject to a review? Why should footballers be different. Can anyone please tell me what role a forward plays if not to score goals?

Okazaki's role in our 2015/16 Leicester side wasn't too bad.

Perhaps I  may be allowed to offer GW a bit of advice.  At the moment my lot are a disgrace to the BL.  Not down to the players but the pathetic attempts by management - up and downstairs - to continually blame anything and everything else for their incompetence and lack of any man management skills.  Coward Tedesco summed it up yesterday when the three main players were the kids who - lacking experience maybe - still gave everything in trying for 100% of the time they were on the pitch.  What did he do - subbed all three kids cos they were not likely to kick up a fuss and he was scared to bring off the real poor performers - summed up by replacing one of the genuine kids with Bentaleb!

So what's that got to do with GW

I could rant like this every game and every day (gawd help me this week against Man City) but I try and do it only on the 04 thread if I can't hold out any longer. 

Simply stick to one thread where we can see what you are saying and sympathise - or not - but we know where to find you!  Someone as angry as you seem occasionally to be makes me feel just a little bit better at times and nudge will tell you - I for one have NEVER dissed the guys in green and with the Pokal coming up I fear you will have an automatic pass through to the next round - if yesterday is anything to go by - see there I go again - Sorry:S

PS can I have odds on Wednesday proving that, after Saturday,  Newport County are a better side at present than 04?

Archived