talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Best Premier League XI (One Player Per Club)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka - Van Dijk - Ake - Chilwell

Kante

Felipe Anderson - Sigurdsson - Son

Aguero - Jimenez

Gets difficult with choosing only one player from the top sides. Son and Aguero were easy to choose based on this season. Choosing between Van Dijk/Salah was difficult but think the former has more impact, especially this season. Without Robertson, easily Chilwell as next best left-back. De Gea was easy to pick, actually, as well. 

Hard to pick between Kante and Hazard. If it wasn't Kante, I'd choose Neves or Torreira, then replace Sigurdsson with Hazard. If Neves was chosen, Jimenez could be replaced with Aubameyang and/or Lacazette.

De Gea

Perreira - Van Dijk - Vertonghen - Bertrand

Kante

Zaha - De Bruyne - Neves - F. Anderson

Aubemeyang

Gone a little different.

I want a solid keeper, that's De Gea no question. No one else in his league for me.

I want a solid centre back partnership and I'd get that with Van Dijk and Vertonghen. Both commanding and physical. Also ideal that one is predominantly right footed and the other left footed. Vertonghen for me is one of the best centre back's in this league. Nearly plumped for Alderweireld but I think Vertonghen is the better footballer.

My full backs would be Perreira at Leicester as I've been very impressed with him, get's forward so much and has great pace. Bertrand, who is pretty dependable for Southampton going forward and back get's the other position. He is better than Digne for me even though he's had his injury problems this year.

I would want Kante in my central midfield, doing what he does best, as the holding midfielder. No one else is as good as him in this role.

On the wings, I want Zaha and F.Anderson. Both offer great skill and trickery. Zaha has blistering pace, which you always need up your sleeve. Not to mention, he's going to win me 35 penalties a season.

Neves and De Bruyne would be in the centre. Both offer goals and assists. I was so close to putting David Silva as the man is a magician but De Bruyne is the long term option and when injury free, he is fantastic, especially at set pieces whipping it in. Neves is a quality, easy on the eye player, and his range of passing is impressive short or long. Plus he ups the se factor of the team a bit.

Up front, Aubemeyang is the choice. He works well in the lone forward role but would be heavily supported by Zaha and Anderson. And with De Bruyne and Neves assisting him too, he's laughing when it comes to goals.

• The title was changed to Best Premier League XI (One Player Per Club)
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Aguero

Hazard----------------Salah

Neves-----Eriksen

Torreira

Chilwell----Ake----VVD---W.Bissaka

DeGea

Salah and VVD play for the same club sir. 

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Dan said:

De Gea

Ricardo - van Dijk - Ake - Digne

Neves - De Bruyne

Felipe Anderson ------------ Hazard

Kane - Aubameyang

16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@Dan has put together a very good team there.

Surprised De Bruyne is the pick of the Man City players considering he missed about 3 months and players like Bernardo Silva/David Silva/Sane/Sterling have all been better (can understand for the latter two, positions would be hard to factor in).

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Stan said:

Surprised De Bruyne is the pick of the Man City players considering he missed about 3 months and players like Bernardo Silva/David Silva/Sane/Sterling have all been better (can understand for the latter two, positions would be hard to factor in).

Could easily swap De Bruyne and Kane for Eriksen and Aguero too.

I originally had Pogba and Fabianski in for De Gea and Felipe Anderson but you just can't not include De Gea really.

Archived