Icardi Stripped of Inter Captaincy

football forum

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Looks like Handanovc is the new skipper. A much better representative really

Definitely. He's sometimes impressed me more than Icardi has this season. Somewhat feels like Icardi has been ready to leave Inter since summer.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Apparently his wife's now gone off and fucked Brozovic. I think that means Brozovic is captain now.

Just rumours, though very possible. Honestly would be best for Icardi if he divorced her!

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, I don't feel bad for him for one bit. Constantly mouths off at the Curva Nord supporters, had the book instance, and never is just quietly excelling. Always drama with him, and I just hope Inter can get a boat load of cash for him this summer. 

Too much baggage for any club to deal with, especially with the fee and wage demands. I reckon even Real might not be interested. 

The only thing he can really do for clubs to realistically be interested, is if he sacks his wife as his agent. 

47 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Too much baggage for any club to deal with, especially with the fee and wage demands. I reckon even Real might not be interested. 

The only thing he can really do for clubs to realistically be interested, is if he sacks his wife as his agent. 

Heard Real want a swap with Isco, and not a Euro given or taken.

5 minutes ago, AMG said:

Heard Real want a swap with Isco, and not a Euro given or taken.

That would be robbery. 

Icardi is better than Isco. I reckon Icardi will go for 80-90m and I don't see Isco going for anything near that. 

• 1 month later...

Archived