talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2018/19 - Fifth Round Match Chat - 15-18th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if CHO will start, but he should. Will life the spirit of the entire club if he does. 

Given our record against United in the FA Cup, I should be slightly optimistic. But with the way things are atm, it's going to take a hell of a shift to win this. 

Given we are playing United off the back of their recent defeat I am fairly sure they will be wanting to get back on track and for me that gives them the edge in this game.. You might have thought that playing at home in the cup we would be fully up for this especially against United but given our recent form and lack of steel I suspect we will not have the focus or aggressive style of play to be putting United on the back foot...  I hope that's not going to be the case of course and we have one of those rare games where the side are all on the same page from front to back.. If they can't muster the win then I hope the game is at least entertaining.. 

I wish they would start booking players for going down so easily under the slightest of touches... just a slight bumping off heads there and Kovacic faking it when he got a hand in the face earlier.. things like that ruin games for me.. Other than those 2 silly moments it's been fairly decent from both sides

Unreal that we are ball watching and not watching the runners... even when we are in a position to compete we are weakly knocked off the ball... 

Best thing for Sarri to do is not change anything just leave things the way they are... we are sure to turn it all around in the second 45... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived