Sunday 17th February, 2019
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Monchengladbach, 14.30
Bayer Leverkusen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf, 17.00

Monday 18th February, 2019
Nurnberg vs Borussia Dortmund, 19.30

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kruse will contribute absolutely nothing to the game. As the game gets further into the 2nd half he will take every throw in, free kick and corner (and maybe even provide treatment to injured players). In fact he will do anything and everything but do what a forward is employed to do which is to SCORE GOALS. I look forward to hearing from the Kruse appreciation society (please obtain your carers permission before posting online)

18 hours ago, UK Grun Weiss said:

As for someone calling themselves after an illegal drug, maybe you should grow up or read the evidence as to how dangerous it is. 

Ok, I'll bite.  You should maybe read up a little bit on cannabis.  It is not illegal and in fact is sold legally by the governments here and legally in many places around the world, the world is much bigger than your basement, perhaps you need to grow up and get out a bit. As for its "evident dangers", it is and has been used for ages to avert "dangers" in many people, from those suffering from cancer to those with PTSD to a host of other "dangers".

Now to get back on topic, Kruse works hard and tries very hard for the team, can not fault him for that, does he miss goal chances?  Sure, but so does Rashica, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Messi misses penalties etc. So not sure what your anti Kruse agenda is all about?  The only one who never misses is Pizarro.  Actually, I missed his goal yesterday, already shut off thinking it was over, just read about it today on kicker.  And when did Selke become so pro Hertha or anti Werder, did he leave on bad terms?

13 minutes ago, binder said:

Ok, I'll bite.  You should maybe read up a little bit on cannabis.  It is not illegal and in fact is sold legally by the governments here and legally in many places around the world, the world is much bigger than your basement, perhaps you need to grow up and get out a bit. As for its "evident dangers", it is and has been used for ages to avert "dangers" in many people, from those suffering from cancer to those with PTSD to a host of other "dangers".

Now to get back on topic, Kruse works hard and tries very hard for the team, can not fault him for that, does he miss goal chances?  Sure, but so does Rashica, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Messi misses penalties etc. So not sure what your anti Kruse agenda is all about?  The only one who never misses is Pizarro.  Actually, I missed his goal yesterday, already shut off thinking it was over, just read about it today on kicker.  And when did Selke become so pro Hertha or anti Werder, did he leave on bad terms?

Don't think he left on bad terms as for the first part of your question, I'd rather say he's supposed to be pro Hertha and anti-opposition since it's Hertha who pay his wages, in my opinion.

• Subscriber

Nah he didn't left on bad terms and there's no hostility from either side. Quite on contrary I'd say as even if he left for RB, he first signed a contract extension with us allowing us to ask for a higher transfer fee from Leipzig. Selke even put effort into making a congratulations video for the club for the 120th birthday just a while ago and I'd say the relationship is pretty normal and I know he still has contact with the people in the club including Kohfeldt. He also doesn't celebrate when he scores against us and he also didn't yesterday. Did anything else happen yesterday? I only saw parts of the match and Pizarro's equaliser so might have missed something. Other than that, I'd say he's just disappointed with only getting a draw...

Half time at Leverkusen - Düsseldorf, and Leverkusen lead the game 1-0. Not the end of the world. We started well, and had the first big chance of the match when Karamen narrowly missed the goal with a header. Leverkusen controlled the game more and more, but we still had a few decent counter attacks which we should have played more clever. Lukebakio doesn't seem to be fully there this match. Hopefully we'll manage to get something out of the 2nd half. 

Oh, and Jean Zimmer with a nasty injury. Completely twisted his ankle. Hopefully it's not as bad as it looked. 

2-0 final score which is okay, considering we were missing some key players due to suspension and injuries. We had our moments in the game, which is encouraging for the rest of the season. Next Saturday will be much more important than today. 

The dreaded Monday night game, BVB fans will have something else to complain about, I mean besides the teams form of late.  From what I saw (or heard) of the Champions league game in London, sounded like a lot of BVB fans in the stadium  Not sure if they will take the long journey on a Monday night to Nurnberg?  Or maybe this is a protest game and no one will go?   I dont know, I can find myself getting drunk on a Monday night rather easily and taking a "personal day" on Tuesday for the ride home.  You should not really limit your social drinking to weekends.  If i understand correctly, they will get rid of Monday night games next season.

Regardless of the day, just hope they win, I really cant stand to see another Bayern title.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived