• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Pablo Sarabia

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/02/2019 at 05:22, Blue said:

Everytime I've seen Sevilla he has impressed me. Didn't think the stats were that brutal though!

He's a quality player, has been for years and was also the same for Getafe before moving to Sevilla. But for me, a club such as Sevilla is perfect for him and moving to one of the top 3 in Spain or 4 in England will probably have negative consequences on how his career develops from here as it's very different playing for clubs of that stature. The grass isn't always greener on the other side as the saying goes and I believe he's playing at a perfect level him at Sevilla.

I will tell you who is a good player to watch for Sevilla and often goes under the radar:- Franco Vazquez. He has been class for Sevilla but doesn't seem to get any credit. Very technically gifted player.

• Administrator

Just scored again. 19th goal of the season in all competitions. Not bad for a player that doesn't play as a striker!

On 17/02/2019 at 13:42, The Rebel CRS said:

I will tell you who is a good player to watch for Sevilla and often goes under the radar:- Franco Vazquez. He has been class for Sevilla but doesn't seem to get any credit. Very technically gifted player.

He got sent off today xD 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just scored again. 19th goal of the season in all competitions. Not bad for a player that doesn't play as a striker!

He got sent off today xD 

That;s because of my post. If I hadn't have praised him the other night then he wouldn't have been sent off in his next game xD

Sevilla certainly know how to build a team without having the funds that others do. Nobody does it better.

Archived