• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Returning Isis fighters

Recommended Posts

I don't really understand how she's not being prosecuted by Assad's regime.

I would expect their counter-terrorism laws to be at least as strong as ours, and she was active in a terrorist group on their soil, not ours. 

Ideally the baby could be brought back here, and the Syrian government could do whatever it saw fit with her there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I don't really understand how she's not being prosecuted by Assad's regime.

I would expect their counter-terrorism laws to be at least as strong as ours, and she was active in a terrorist group on their soil, not ours. 

Ideally the baby could be brought back here, and the Syrian government could do whatever it saw fit with her there. 

Everyone has a different Isis to fight bro, and she was with the Isis which Assad's regime aren't fighting hence dont fall under the counter terrorism laws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Everyone has a different Isis to fight bro, and she was with the Isis which Assad's regime aren't fighting hence dont fall under the counter terrorism laws

Having read more into her situation it seems she's in Kurdish custody, and they're asking that where possible foreign fighters are prosecuted in their home countries.

Which makes sense from their perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is tough on her kid, but I don’t give a fuck about our obligations to her as a citizen. She doesn’t need to be charged with anything because it’s a waste of time and money - she went off to join ISIS and now after a husband and some kids die she’s not having fun anymore. She doesn’t deserve a day in court.

Fuck her, let her rot with the Kurds until they decide to shoot her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

This is tough on her kid, but I don’t give a fuck about our obligations to her as a citizen. She doesn’t need to be charged with anything because it’s a waste of time and money - she went off to join ISIS and now after a husband and some kids die she’s not having fun anymore. She doesn’t deserve a day in court.

Fuck her, let her rot with the Kurds until they decide to shoot her.

She should count herself lucky it was the Kurds who got her and not Assad or the Al-Nusra. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, Liverpool fans. Got this sent to me and had a little chuckle... IMG-20190218-WA0014.jpg

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Sorry, Liverpool fans. Got this sent to me and had a little chuckle... IMG-20190218-WA0014.jpg

Imagine being that hated 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually agree with Dodger she’s our responsibility, although I wouldn’t put her in prison if just send a ship to pick and chuck her overboard. Put her kid into care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let her come back, though don’t bother with a “rescue mission”, and arrest her upon arrival for joining a terrorist organisation. It’s genuinely that simple.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Let her come back, though don’t bother with a “rescue mission”, and arrest her upon arrival for joining a terrorist organisation. It’s genuinely that simple.

 

The problem is it will cost the tax payer millions over the course of her life to contain her at her majesty’s pleasure. And you can get bet good money she’ll spend her time inside helping to radicalise them even further. It’s absolutely rude in our prisons at present. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

The problem is it will cost the tax payer millions over the course of her life to contain her at her majesty’s pleasure. And you can get bet good money she’ll spend her time inside helping to radicalise them even further. It’s absolutely rude in our prisons at present. 

That’s life, all prisoners cost loads. And that last bit is just your opinion and you can’t say that will definitely happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Stan said:

Sorry, Liverpool fans. Got this sent to me and had a little chuckle... IMG-20190218-WA0014.jpg

I wish we could Merseyexit and be part of Ireland

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I wish we could Merseyexit and be part of Ireland

No one's got a problem with Everton...:hh:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Danny said:

No one's got a problem with Everton...:hh:

Apart from Everton fans themselves xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Danny said:

No one's got a problem with Everton...:hh:

Have you ever met a Scouse Evertonian? They’re the same as us, except angrier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

That’s life, all prisoners cost loads. And that last bit is just your opinion and you can’t say that will definitely happen. 

Without going down the rabbit hole, just do a bit of research into radicalisation in UK prisons. 

17 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Have you ever met a Scouse Evertonian? They’re the same as us, except angrier.

Prefer Everton fans, the best type of scouser.  Liverpool fans are the footballing equivalent of radical religious nutters, hence the reason they’re disliked. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/02/2019 at 15:19, Dr. Gonzo said:

This is tough on her kid, but I don’t give a fuck about our obligations to her as a citizen. She doesn’t need to be charged with anything because it’s a waste of time and money - she went off to join ISIS and now after a husband and some kids die she’s not having fun anymore. She doesn’t deserve a day in court.

Fuck her, let her rot with the Kurds until they decide to shoot her.

Her Husband is still alive, he was captured, he is Dutch a national Isis fighter. 

 

Image result for begum husband

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Without going down the rabbit hole, just do a bit of research into radicalisation in UK prisons. 

Prefer Everton fans, the best type of scouser.  Liverpool fans are the footballing equivalent of radical religious nutters, hence the reason they’re disliked. 

Not shocked that you’re making yet another sweeping generalisation. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Without going down the rabbit hole, just do a bit of research into radicalisation in UK prisons. 

Prefer Everton fans, the best type of scouser.  Liverpool fans are the footballing equivalent of radical religious nutters, hence the reason they’re disliked. 

You probably would like my blueshite cousins more than me, they’re Tory bastards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Not shocked that you’re making yet another sweeping generalisation. 

 

Lol I told you to research it yourself (which you haven’t evidently), hardly a sweeping generalisation. The irony of you saying that is funny though

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You probably would like my blueshite cousins more than me, they’re Tory bastards

Nah I like Evertonians they’re very warm welcoming folk often down to earth and capable of self reflection and self deprecating. 

Liverpool on the other hand, are different but they’ve been designed that way. 

Shankly was a socialist who tore straight out the socialist propaganda playbook to build “his” Liverpool. He created an “us” & “them” mentality which is deep rooted to this day. 

Hes also borrowed heavily from Catholicism and organised religion to mobilise his zealots. 

YNWA is the hymn,

Anfield is a cathedral/shrine 

he actively preached holy trinity manager, players, fans (true socialist himself is part of it)

All the managers after him were “disciples”

It’s so deep rooted you can’t even see your doing it. All your “great” players are given religious based monickers St Owen, fowler was God, saviour Gerrard. 

Half the banners in the stadium have a religious meaning. 

Then you always start by singing your hymm. 

Ex players go out & preach the gospel of Liverpool. 

It’s why the vast majority of your fan base are thick zealots who see themselves as Liverpool above all else. Offended by absolutely everything and ashamed of nothing. The footballing equivalent of fundamentalists. 

Thats why nobody wants you to win tbh. Respect what you’ve achieved as a club but I don’t like the club one bit to be honest. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the one time I wish Islamic State was recognized as a State by the international community, so that those who joined ISIS acquired ISIS citizenship and in the process lost their original citizenships. What those nutheads do to the yazidis is hard to believe. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bint has been denied British citizenship/had her citizenship revoked.

Happy days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement