talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Olympique Lyon 0-0 Barcelona (1st Leg) - Tuesday 19th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Olympique Lyon vs Barcelona (1st Leg) - Tuesday 19th February, 2019
  • The topic was pinned
  • The title was changed to Olympique Lyon 0-0 Barcelona (1st Leg) - Tuesday 19th February, 2019

The tie Barca without your best player available is quite an achievement. A few critical mistakes led to Barca rushes in the end, but still they weren't able to score. I firmly believe Lyon were better in the first, and Barca better in the second. Overall, a pretty even and entertaining 0-0 draw. 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

and who could that be other than a grown who bites people?

Players that deliberately go into challenges looking to injure other players are worse imo. Biting people is weird, but it's not quite the same as trying to derail another professional's career for an indeterminate amount of time.

I read something that made a lot of sense to me today regarding Barcelona: Luis Suárez is in a fight against his body and he´s losing it. 

It´s strange because Barcelona leads La Liga and is in a comfortable position to advance in the Champions League but something feels off. Seems like every game ter Stegen is avoiding bad results for them. At some point, the bubble could pop, like it did last year against Roma.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Players that deliberately go into challenges looking to injure other players are worse imo. Biting people is weird, but it's not quite the same as trying to derail another professional's career for an indeterminate amount of time.

I've always agreed with that. Biting people is wrong but trying to break someone's leg is worse. For me Roy Keane was one of the biggest ever cunts in football. He's a shit human being in general. I've read his auto biography. Not only did he try to end that man city players career. He complained about playing in charity matches, its not about you its for charity. He made out that when he went to Celtic he was poor because he wasn't on as much money as at utd. Also he says he doesn't like doing punditry but does it all the time. It gets glossed over because of what he achieved but he really is a cunt.

2 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Good game, that. Denayer was brilliant. Lyon have every chance of advancing...I'm sure they'll score in Barcelona.

They might do but I think Barca will score more

• The topic was unpinned

Archived