talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich (1st Leg) - Tuesday 19th February, 2019

football forum

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Van Dijk is a huge miss though.

When I saw that Bobby might not be playing I was actually a bit more worried but I still think we can turn this game in our favour if we don't let that midfield operate which is highly likely considering we have both our wingbacks fit and we have options on the bench to cause their defence problems.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Won't get going again til 93rd minute

Well that is going in the didn't age well thread if the first few minutes are anything to go by :D

• Administrator
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Well that is going in the didn't age well thread if the first few minutes are anything to go by :D

it's the Bayern fans making the noise.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yep it's them Bayern fans that are encouraging the front 3's press there xD

you know what I meant xD.

Bayern fans constantly singing/chanting. After YNWA, it's dead silent and then Neuer gets the ball, and Liverpool fans get a bit excited that Bayern might make a mistake.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

you know what I meant xD.

Bayern fans constantly singing/chanting. After YNWA, it's dead silent and then Neuer gets the ball, and Liverpool fans get a bit excited that Bayern might make a mistake.

I'm hearing our songs too. It seems to be trading off. They do have that fucking drummer twat though.

Allison's looking nervy.

Just now, Tommy said:

Haha, it's true. Weird to hear their chants. You never hear them at their home matches :D

Home fans at big clubs in the league are usually quiet most of the time though - but they usually have good away support.

Nice save there from Alisson.

DI think tactically beyern have set up really well. I think a beyern goal is coming. Sorry @Dr. Gonzo

10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

We're all over the place at the back tonight. Shows how good Big Virgil really is.

75 million looks like a bargain now

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Mane should do better there. Was onside, turned and shot wide.

It was a bit harder than it looked at first I think. He still had quite alot to do but should have hit the target

• The title was changed to Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich (1st Leg) - Tuesday 19th February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived