talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich (1st Leg) - Tuesday 19th February, 2019

football forum

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

SADIO WHY?!

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

It was a bit harder than it looked at first I think. He still had quite alot to do but should have hit the target

This :D

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Quite a lot to do? He had no players round him and rushed the shot. Literally all he had to do was turn, have a quick look and place it in either corner of the net. He snatched at it and scuffed it wide. Very poor by his standads.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Quite a lot to do? He had no players round him and rushed the shot. Literally all he had to do was turn, have a quick look and place it in either corner of the net. He snatched at it and scuffed it wide. Very poor by his standads.

Is it? He always seems to miss incredibly easy looking chances. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

He had two defenders on him mate and he had his back to goal

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Henderson's the best player on the pitch right now

The number of times I had heard he is perhaps one of the most underated  players in the premier League

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

He had two defenders on him mate and he had his back to goal

It's looks bad because he's the last man, but in reality he's got defenders close to him and extremely little space to swivel and shoot on his weak foot. 

Its a bad effort but not a howler, 

Just now, Inverted said:

It's looks bad because he's the last man, but in reality he's got defenders close to him and extremely little space to swivel and shoot on his weak foot. 

Its a bad effort but not a howler, 

I'll go along with that

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

The number of times I had heard he is perhaps one of the most underated  players in the premier League

A lot of people don't rate him because he's kind of a boring player that does a lot of the boring midfield work. But he also gets a lot of undeserved criticism - like he only passes sideways, when he's really got a really great passing range. But he's a very good midfielder for us.

I thought Bayern started very well. They made the game slow and cagey which is exactly what they wanted. The issue is that Liverpool have slowly warmed into the game.

Bayern obviously have the ability to make something out of nothing with two brilliant dribblers and then Lewandowski to finish, but Liverpool are looking more and more creative as a unit. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Bayern horrendous at the back. Fuck i hate Hummels

Wouldn't say horrendous they have looked good but a bit shaky

• The title was changed to Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich (1st Leg) - Tuesday 19th February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived