talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Schalke 2-3 Manchester City (1st Leg) - Wednesday 20th February, 2019

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

Yeah think you may be on your own with that one.

Maybe I am. 

When I watched City consistently with my brother back in 2015 I didn't see one good game.

Now my views have been tilted a bit because he's been better in recent times from what I've seen, but he still isn't top class for me. Especially with how dirty he is, strikes me as somewhat lucky.

I have seen him consistently for Brazil though and he's been awful every single time. 

So in other words, he's better than I originally thought but I still think some exaggerate with how good he actually is.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Kills the purpose of VAR then I would say. Just have someone in a room tell the referee everything in that case.

He can have someone tell him certain bits of information and that can be enough. But seeing as how long it took if he had it he probably should have looked at it on this occasion.

13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

:35_thinking:

Untitled.png

Personally I don't think it should be a penalty. I don't think players should be expected to keep there hands right by there side all the time but according to the rules of the game they are.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Personally I don't think it should be a penalty. I don't think players should be expected to keep there hands right by there side all the time but according to the rules of the game they are.

He's moved his arm in to blocking the ball. Not sure how that can't be given as a penalty.

8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Get Sane on for Otamendi, we don't really need CB's tonight  ..the ref is there only goal threat

Mate you got what you deserve. Not the refs fault

• The title was changed to Schalke 2-3 Manchester City (1st Leg) - Wednesday 20th February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived