talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Catalunya Testing

football forum

football forum
11 hours ago, Tommy said:

Oh man, I really hope we're going to have an exciting season on our hands. 

The last two seasons have been exciting, you're just too salty to admit it :ph34r:.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Watching Episode 2 now, laughing at Alonso crashing out of testing and then telling the Netflix cameras to get out of the pits xD. Legend.

You'll love Episode 3. Your favourite driver is in it NATCanadaFlagHL.gif

8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Saw that, what a complete penis. At least Claire Williams admitted that she sold her soul for Stroll's money. Again, hilarious hindsight in this series as she says Stroll has the best interests of Williams in his heart :rofl:

Watching Episode 5 now, the #awks between Horner and Cyril when they announced that Red Bull are leaving Renault - omfg :$

Lance seems like a decent kid, and I know he gets a lot of hate because his dad has a lot of money, but I mean... look at his record. 

Championship titles
F3 European Championship
Toyota Racing Series
Italian F4 Championship

I'm sure that wasn't just money that won him those titles :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I don't see anything about F2 there? Skipped a class because Daddy threw a suitcase at Williams. No doubt he wangled his way into lucrative cars in the other championships too like the little whopper that he is. He deserves all the hate that he gets for quite happily nicking seats from the likes of Estaban Ocon rather than actually getting it the normal way like the other drivers on the grid. I'd consider it a productive season if Racing Point had a gas leak in Australia that prevented them from racing for the rest of the calendar - can't be doing with the little squirt prancing around in Daddy's car for a full year.

Well, he isn't the only driver to skip a class or two when entering Formula 1. I remember Kimi joined Sauber from Formula Renault, I believe? 

Anyway, I'm still on Episode 3. I can now fully understand that Danny wanted to leave Red Bull. He gets the pole in Monaco and all Red Bull talks about is what a shame it is that Max wasn't able to race in Quali. Unthankful bastards.

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Weird because I really like Christian Horner (and Max as a matter of fact) yet also love Danny Ric so I can see myself supporting both sides of the rivalry next season xD. There are so many great people in Formula One. 

I like Horner to a certain degree, but he's a shit stirrer. And I don't like how Red Bull treat some of their drivers. I mean just look at how much pressure they're already putting on Gasly. Max I respect as a driver, but as a person he's just as much of a shitbag as his father. I hope Leclerc will show him what a proper young talent with the right attitude is able to achieve. Max got his head so far up his own arse, it's unbelievable, whereas Charles seems like the genuine down to earth, humble guy. The prince that was promised :x

• The topic was unpinned

Archived