football forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Let's hope so. Imagine if they pull a 2019 Williams. xD

I mean I can't imagine that; this is not exactly a new car - just an evolution; isn't it? xD 

I still think this is just an attempt at misdirection. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

I mean I can't imagine that; this is not exactly a new car - just an evolution; isn't it? xD 

I still think this is just an attempt at misdirection. 

I really hope so. Although what do they expect from spreading those rumours? Mercedes will stop improving their car because they think Ferrari suck anyway? :D

• Subscriber

I really hope so. Although what do they expect from spreading those rumours? Mercedes will stop improving their car because they think Ferrari suck anyway? :D

Maybe that's more about keeping the tifosi expectations low and then surprising them with a superior car xD 

No idea; the whole mind games and sandbagging stuff never makes much sense to me... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 22/01/2020 at 17:11, nudge said:

EO1AnaVWkAAmUz-?format=jpg&name=small

@Tommy Ups. I have a feeling Ferrari might be trying to con everyone into thinking their car is crap though.

https://www.autobild.de/artikel/formel-1-sorgen-bei-ferrari-16294745.html

I have such little faith in this team that I'm inclined to believe this is entirely true.

• 2 weeks later...

Who does? 

On the F1 stream this morning, both sessions. I guess Vettel's family was there and so the commentators kept talking about the rumors regarding Vettel retiring...granted, both of the the commentators said their is NO way it's happening, but still an odd talking point before the season has even started. 

Just now, Eco said:

On the F1 stream this morning, both sessions. I guess Vettel's family was there and so the commentators kept talking about the rumors regarding Vettel retiring...granted, both of the the commentators said their is NO way it's happening, but still an odd talking point before the season has even started. 

Hmm, last I heard he's about to sign a contract extension with Ferrari. :35_thinking:

Archived