• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Scuderia Ferrari Discussion

football forum

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tommy said:

Did they think he'd announce his immediate retirement? That would have been stupid as fuck. xD

That is what it sounded like.. xD

I think some of the rumors were based on the idea that Sebs is/was very unhappy about the DAS and the supposedly sure Mercedes dominance that is likely to be upcoming this year. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A long journey? They're the 2nd best and richest team in the sport. Oh dear. Glad I don't have to deal with those clowns beyond 2020 anymore. :ph34r:

9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Leclerc and Sainz make for the least high-profile driver pairing they've had and the first pairing without a world championship between them since 1996. It's significant.

You call this low-profile?

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Anyone else thinks Arrivabene was way better than Binotto?

I think Binotto is a great engineer and his skill is being wasted in a position of a team principal. 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think Binotto is a great engineer and his skill is being wasted in a position of a team principal. 

Agreed, but Arrivabene had such a great enthusiasm about him that you don't get from Binotto, because as you said, he's more like an engineer, whereas Arrivabene was someone who really uplifted the team. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
17 minutes ago, MUFC said:

“I am very sorry, but we have all made compromises during this period. We thought of a different format, there was the idea of a reverse grid race and the FIA including 9 out of 10 teams agreed to it.

“It only took one team to block the proposal. A real shame for the fans and for our sport.”

xD Ah, Ferrari so desperate they want reverse grids to have a chance to win...

Archived