talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Scuderia Ferrari Discussion

football forum

"On the rumors that are circulating regarding the removal of Binotto, from what I understand it seems impossible that it can happen now, at least until the 2022 car which must be at least competitive, unless the season is extremely disappointing."

The timing would be more than weird. Then again, it's Ferrari. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I think Leclerc is a very talented, extremely fast driver, and I love his aggressiveness, but he's still a bit prone to making some silly mistakes/errors in judgement every once in a while. Nothing wrong with that, and I personally enjoy watching drivers who push hard to (and over) the limit, but it's also not surprising that it results in loss of points some times. I am sure that with a better car and even more maturing, he is the level of a driver who can battle for the title. 

• Subscriber

Yeah a lot of people who are doing a lap of honour this summer having been "proven right" about Leclerc because he was outscored by his teammate this season, despite me never hearing them claim he was overrated in the past, are going to end up looking silly over the next decade or so I feel. 

Yeah he does some stupid shit but so does Max who is the champion and Leclerc has even less experience than him. He's about at the same point in his career as Hamilton was in 2011 when he had an average car, was crashing left,  right and centre and was outscored by his teammate Button. The main difference of course is that Hamilton had already bagged a title back then and Charles hasn't.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived