• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Scuderia Ferrari Discussion

football forum

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

They had an issue with Charles' car during the FP2 again today. Some sort of a leak and they investigated cooling issues.

Should probably have changed the PU completely after Bahrain after all. 

26 minutes ago, nudge said:

They had an issue with Charles' car during the FP2 again today. Some sort of a leak and they investigated cooling issues.

Should probably have changed the PU completely after Bahrain after all. 

The PU? 

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Rosberg: "I want to retire to spend more time with my family." 

Also Rosberg: Hangs out at every GP and records YouTube videos in multiple languages. 

xD

My biggest issue with Rosberg is not even the fact that he's suddenly everywhere (except on track) doing this podcast and vlog thing and punditry and giving comments to whoever will listen and whatnot, but rather how sensationalist and opinionated he is in order to get clicks and views. It's a pity as one would think that someone like him with all his experience and his access to the paddock and teams could actually offer plenty of interesting insight and detailed overviews instead of the clickbait and tabloid-level drivel he does now. No substance whatsoever.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, nudge said:

My biggest issue with Rosberg is not even the fact that he's suddenly everywhere (except on track) doing this podcast and vlog thing and punditry and giving comments to whoever will listen and whatnot, but rather how sensationalist and opinionated he is in order to get clicks and views. It's a pity as one would think that someone like him with all his experience and his access to the paddock and teams could actually offer plenty of interesting insight and detailed overviews instead of the clickbait and tabloid-level drivel he does now. No substance whatsoever.

He is a bit weird, last season during his cameo appearances. He gave really good technical insight, I noticed this season he is having sly digs at an individual, then a day or 2 later he praises them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Hope? :o 

They seemed to be experimenting in FP1. Vettel drove with a new front wing then reverted back to the old one after a few laps. He complained about something "not feeling right" at the front. Hope they'll improve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Is it at all likely though? He's only two years older than riccy

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I don't think that Seb will retire. Becoming a World Champion with Ferrari is his dream, and he will continue to hunt it. 

Don't know how likely it is; probably not very. I'm just under impression that he's not been enjoying racing in F1 that much lately so I wouldn't rule it out completely.

Archived