talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sebastian Vettel

football forum

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Eco said:

Riccairdo to Ferrari? Hmm...that's interesting. 

If Vettel retires, I think they would probably move on Schmacher. 

Way too early for Mick, he needs at least one more season in F2 and then a year or two in a backmarker team like Sauber or similar. He's sort of a late bloomer and needs time to adapt and figure things out; throw him into madness that is Ferrari before he's ready and you'll ruin him. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Mick Schumacher is also 14th in the F2 championship at the moment and while he's a rookie in the series he's also behind almost half a dozen young drivers who are in the same boat. Mentioning his name in the same sentence of Ferrari at this point is the definition of putting name ahead of merit.

43 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Mick Schumacher is also 14th in the F2 championship at the moment and while he's a rookie in the series he's also behind almost half a dozen young drivers who are in the same boat. Mentioning his name in the same sentence of Ferrari at this point is the definition of putting name ahead of merit.

But it's a money game, and Mick would bring A LOT of money and headlines. 

Who'd replace Vettel? A vet like Danny? Or another young gun like Lando ? 

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Eco said:

But it's a money game, and Mick would bring A LOT of money and headlines. 

Who'd replace Vettel? A vet like Danny? Or another young gun like Lando ? 

If Vettel left this summer, I would put my money on Ricciardo most likely. If Mercedes let Bottas go for some reason I could see him being in with a shot.

15 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Mick needs a second season in F2, for sure. He always needs one season to adjust. 

35 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Noticed how when Vettel is under pressure or getting attacked, Lewis in the one always jumping to his defense?

Mutual respect. 

960.jpg

4 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

What about his final season there where he struggled throughout and got shown up by DR? ¬¬

What about Lewis in 2011? Seb's final season in RB.. who knows. Maybe the car didn't suit him, maybe the rumours about the clause in his contract were real, maybe he was mentally exhausted... who knows. 

8 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

This isn't about Lewis, @Tommy ¬¬ 

The reason is, Seb is a one trick pony.

And what is that one trick? 4 World Championships, 52 wins, 56 poles, 115 times on the podium. All one trick? :4_joy: Get your head out of your arse. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

And what is that one trick? 4 World Championships, 52 wins, 56 poles, 115 times on the podium. All one trick? :4_joy: Get your head out of your arse. 

I believe it's some sort of memory trick where nobody can remember him dominating the sport for almost 5 years with almost no on-track mistakes and all of those accolades you already mentioned.

Archived