talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Max Verstappen

football forum

• Subscriber
Just now, MUFC said:

I agree that an engine that is reliable is important. But how long will Max wait? Especially if a Ferari seat comes up, and Marko is a gobby shit. I hope it stays smooth and they catch up.

Max's contract running out is the main reason why RB are starting to panic a bit imo.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, MUFC said:

I remember him saying in the last 18 months that he wants to be challenging by 2020.

I'd love to see him in a Mercedes with Lewis as his teammate! A potential of a new Prost v Senna rivalry there :D

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'd love to see him in a Mercedes with Lewis as his teammate! A potential of a new Prost v Senna rivalry there :D

I reckon he would push Lewis into retirement.

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He'd push Lewis so hard, his hair plugs would come out of his asshole. 

DO IT, MAX! 

Any pics of the plugs coming out?

• Subscriber

Lewis plays it more safe then he use to, for Lewis vs Max. The Lewis version in McLaren would be better as he took more risks and was young and reckless.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, nudge said:

It also helps that your new teammate seems a bit ouf of his depth at the moment, and Ferrari can't seem to get their shit together. But yea, Max has been the highlight of the season so far. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

It also helps that your new teammate seems a bit ouf of his depth at the moment, and Ferrari can't seem to get their shit together. But yea, Max has been the highlight of the season so far. 

I took Horner's compliments as a sign that Max is either about to sign a new contract at Red Bull or as a way to encourage him to sign one :D 

At any case, Max definitely matured a lot and has been driving almost flawlessly for quite a while now. Very happy for him, especially considering the criticism he received after those few crashes/other incidents last season; good to see he turned it around and managed to improve himself. 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I took Horner's compliments as a sign that Max is either about to sign a new contract at Red Bull or as a way to encourage him to sign one :D 

At any case, Max definitely matured a lot and has been driving almost flawlessly for quite a while now. Very happy for him, especially considering the criticism he received after those few crashes/other incidents last season; good to see he turned it around and managed to improve himself. 

I don't think Max will jump ship anyway to be honest. He's in a pretty comfortable seat at Red Bull as their own protege, and the team and especially Honda seem to get better and better again. So it looks like the whole package is coming together again, which means they'll challenge for the title within the next 1-2 seasons. At Mercedes he'd go against Hamilton, which would be a nice challenge, but also a very difficult one, and Ferrari, well.... Ferrari is always a gamble xD:/

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I don't think Max will jump ship anyway to be honest. He's in a pretty comfortable seat at Red Bull as their own protege, and the team and especially Honda seem to get better and better again. So it looks like the whole package is coming together again, which means they'll challenge for the title within the next 1-2 seasons. At Mercedes he'd go against Hamilton, which would be a nice challenge, but also a very difficult one, and Ferrari, well.... Ferrari is always a gamble xD:/

The new regulations are somewhat of a concern as well... Dominant team usually changes once new rules/regs are introduced, so switching to Mercedes at this point doesn't come without risks either.

17 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I think that's pretty dismissive of Hamilton. Just because he's been in the best car doesn't change the fact that Lewis has barely made a single mistake since early 2018.

What exactly was dismissive? O.o

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

What exactly was dismissive? O.o

I think he means the article I posted where Horner calls Max the best driver in the world in the last 12 months...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived