• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lewis Hamilton Chat

football forum

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

So a 6th world title is on it's way... surely.

Hard not to see him winning at least another on top of this season to match Schumacher. Definitely in the GOAT discussion, for me. 

Hamilton and Schumacher the 2 best of all time, in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

69S5PM2.jpg

From his Instagram story. Anyone knows what he's on about?

with the 'world is such a mess...' comment I wonder if it's to do with the racism during the England game?

Or maybe it's just something totally personal that he's been really affected by?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

with the 'world is such a mess...' comment I wonder if it's to do with the racism during the England game?

Or maybe it's just something totally personal that he's been really affected by?

Apparently he posted this before:

UZtFF35.jpg

Wonder if he learned all this in his big private jet that he mostly uses alone to fly into his tax haven :ph34r:

21 hours ago, MUFC said:

Enough about Tommy what's your view on Lewis?

That's a bit mean. I love @Tommy

Hamilton's one of my favourite drivers, probably #2 now that Alonso's not in F1 anymore. But what he said was... stupid. Telling everyone to go vegan while he's made so much money of the back of fossil fuels, as though fossil fuels aren't the biggest contributor to climate change, because he's worried about climate change is a bit silly.

Not that it's wrong of him to express any concern about it - and if he wants to go vegan because he feels it's the ethical thing to do for our planet then more power to him. But it feels a bit weird to have him up on a soapbox while he's also racing with an oil company logo all around him and with his private jet + however many cars he has.

• Subscriber
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I obviously like Hamilton, but he’s polluted this planet about a billion times more than you or i ever will. He can go fuck himself.

Any videos?

Archived