The better place to talk football.

Daniil Kvyat fanboy thread

football forum

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nudge said:

He won me over when I learned he's an avid book reader! :D

In time, he wins everyone over. But yea, seems like a really cool guy, and his career has really been tragic before he got picked up by Toro Rosso again. He was so good at a very early age, and than the whole Red Bull fiasco happened. An incredibly talented Max Verstappen didn't help xD

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Michael Simeonovitch said:

On the podium. In a fucking Toro Rosso. 

:twothumbsup::drunk::twothumbsup:

Great strategy calls by Toro Rosso but that was a great drive by Kvyat in the end... I was especially surprised how well he kept up with Verstappen after the last restart; there was only a 1+ second gap between them for quite a while whereas Max got a 5s lead on Bottas in one lap after the previous restart xD  

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Pretty interesting read that is. Of course, the Torpedo days were all before I started watching, but I've been impressed with him this year and he seems like a pretty likable guy. 

• Subscriber

I think he should really look for a seat in another team as soon as possible... Good driver but has no future at RB and they'll discard him again as soon as they have someone coming from their youth ranks to take that Toro Rosso seat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived