talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One 2019 - Photography

football forum

football forum

Seen a gorgeous picture this season? There will be some crackers to be honest considering what this sport is all about. 

PS: Be mature, let's not have Hamilton/Vettel selfies. Strictly cool car/paddock/circuit pictures :x

Will vote for the winner at the end of the season and perhaps award bonus points in the Prediction League.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I actually took these when I went to Silverstone couple years ago. I'm hoping to go again this year (either Silverstone or another track) and take some more snaps as well as just experience another event.

Two sporting pictures I'm actually quite fond and proud of:x

My first and only Grand Prix I've attended (so far) was 2013 I believe. Last season of the V8's I think? Seb being chased by Kimi and Grosjean in the Lotus'. Good times. My pictures aren't as good as yours though. But I got to see Jules Bianchi, which now feels like something important. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Easier to get a photo of Lena as she goes that much slower :ph34r:

Great pictures in this thread so far, jokes aside.

Her name's Lina you uncultured swine. 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Stan said:

Why is that photographer on the floor trying to get a picture of Charles' crotch? 

Haha, it's a fisheye-lense, so it's quite wide. I reckon it's supposed to be some artistic shot where you see the shoes in the foreground. Or it's a picture of Charles' crotch for the photographers private collection idk. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Why is that photographer on the floor trying to get a picture of Charles' crotch? 

I'd rather like to know why another photographer in the background is trying to get a picture of the bum of the photographer who's trying to get a picture of Charles' crotch? :35_thinking:

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Haha, it's a fisheye-lense, so it's quite wide. I reckon it's supposed to be some artistic shot where you see the shoes in the foreground. Or it's a picture of Charles' crotch for the photographers private collection idk. 

Just now, nudge said:

I'd rather like to know why another photographer in the background is trying to get a picture of the bum of the photographer who's trying to get a picture of Charles' crotch? :35_thinking:

And the guy on the left needs to learn how to position his camera. He's not even got Charles in the shot.

Who hires these numpties :ph34r:!?

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Must be MUFC. 

Archived