• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 24th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

i think Milner will do alright against Rashford assuming he doesn't allow him to cut in. Matip is the one that worries me because once Rashford loses Milner, Matip is essentially the next block and I don't know how confident I feel about that even if hes had a good last few games.

28 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Given what's at stake I'm really looking forward to watching this, I just hope it doesn't disappoint and fizzles into a 0-0.

Interested to see the difference in Solskjaer compared to Jose.

football forum

Always a giggle when the camera pans around the crowd at Old Trafford. About five or six people that look like they're actually from the city, the others glory hunters. 

10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Always a giggle when the camera pans around the crowd at Old Trafford. About five or six people that look like they're actually from the city, the others glory hunters. 

What does a person from Manchester look like?

p02c7hw2.jpg

football forum
2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

How could you even tell that? Just made up bollocks.

Do you not have sound on your TV's in Hull? Was as loud as the claps ffs. 

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Do you not have sound on your TV's in Hull? Was as loud as the claps ffs. 

You're telling me you could hear cheering over all the applause and could discern it was Liverpool from the television? Quoting some hardened Manchester United twitter feed calling people 'scouse scum' is not evidence. People claim this sort of rubbish all the time about minute's applauses/silences, there's rarely any evidence. You're the biggest belled on this forum for calling people snowflakes etc, when in fact you're the whiniest, snivelling little bitch on here.

football forum
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You're telling me you could hear cheering over all the applause and could discern it was Liverpool from the television? Quoting some hardened Manchester United twitter feed calling people 'scouse scum' is not evidence. People claim this sort of rubbish all the time about minute's applauses/silences, there's rarely any evidence. You're the biggest belled on this forum for calling people snowflakes etc, when in fact you're the whiniest, snivelling little bitch on here.

Have you even watched that video you bell xD. Proper insecure weirdo you, determined to put to this persona to deflect the fact that in real life you live with your parents and don't really go out. 

Don't let facts get in the way of an argument eh.

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Have you even watched that video you bell xD. Proper insecure weirdo you, determined to put to this persona to deflect the fact that in real life you live with your parents and don't really go out. 

Don't let facts get in the way of an argument eh.

All I hear is people singing 'Liverpool' at the end of the applause, hardly crime of the century. I'm sure there were gobshites mouthing off but trying to smear Liverpool fans with this garbage is pitiful, and to think they get called out for being 'offended by everything'.

football forum

Nailed on Liverpool goal any second, United are so deep it hurts. Lukaku has lost any form of pace and is completely pointless up front without serious support. 

Apparently Rashford's struggling too. 

4 minutes ago, Inverted said:

If he's putting Pereira on for Herrera that's a very bold sub.

Though maybe he feels they've went overboard with their starting line-up defensively.

Tells you exactly how much he rates Fred.

Very little.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 24th February, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived