talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton Promoted To Premier League

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Danny said:

There were also a lot of fans who didn't like him, those that wanted him gone because he played a negative brand of football and kept losing.

You're well witty ain't you xD #BritainsGotBanter

Nah I love Hughton, he's probably my favourite man in football. I'm delighted Brighton are going up - hopefully soon to be joined by Newcastle.

I just think he's a very underrated manager who doesn't get the credit he deserves - done incredible jobs at Newcastle, Birmingham and Brighton.

8 hours ago, Toony said:

Nah I love Hughton, he's probably my favourite man in football. I'm delighted Brighton are going up - hopefully soon to be joined by Newcastle.

I just think he's a very underrated manager who doesn't get the credit he deserves - done incredible jobs at Newcastle, Birmingham and Brighton.

Agreed. I think he's got a pretty decent record

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Take him as a second choice if Robles leaves for whatever reason B|.

I hope Hughton does well this time, I do rate him as a manager but if he struggles again in the Premier League I think he'll find it hard to get back.

Can't wait for the Palace Brighton "derbies" next season...

I'm very happy to see a new and different club in the Premier League, and like many people here I rate Hughton highly. 

He did a very good job at Newcastle where he was unfairly sacked, a very good job at Birmingham under difficult circumstances when the money dried up and their owners were facing money laundering charges, led Norwich to a mid-table finish in 2012/2013 before struggling next season and has now done an excellent job at Brighton. 

I hope Brighton and him can stay up next season. 

Archived