talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2018/19 - Matchday 23 - 22-25th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please let Tedesco be first! And take the other two out of the upper echelon with him.  They are the ones really responsobl;e for this horrible situation we are in - nudge next and then Man City away - 'Lieber Gott lass die Sonne wieder scheinen - fur mich und mich und m:dash3:ich!'

18 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Please let Tedesco be first! And take the other two out of the upper echelon with him.  They are the ones really responsobl;e for this horrible situation we are in - nudge next and then Man City away - 'Lieber Gott lass die Sonne wieder scheinen - fur mich und mich und m:dash3:ich!'

When was the last time Schalke had a proper coach in your opinion?

We have had 20 since the turn of the Century and the man just before that ( came back briefly to help out) is still the best in recent years. I went to Italy with the team when we won the Euro and still see David Wagner (sadly not  a neighbour any more at the moment)  occasionally and talk about that game against Roy Hodgson's men when Huub out-thought him.  Trying to find another like Huub will be hard, but the way Kloppy treated the guys in BVB was very similar to his approach and it seems to be working at Liverpool too!  It seems that treating the young players with the same respect you give the experienced men is something which he ( and it seems, Ole) understands and is way outside Tedesco's ability to accept. 04 continually gets rid of our talent at an early age - recently, Kehrer, Meyer, Goretzka, Sane, Draxler, even as far back as the way Slomka treated Mesut and Magrat decimated a good solid team by his philanderings (Manuel for one!)  Most of those were local boys - all except one from the school a few yards from the Veltins Arena and they wanted a career with their home side.  Bullying and disrespect has been rife at times and some left - not for the money or glory elsewhere, but often (like Manuel's Press coverage) in tears at leaving. Seeing Tedesco doing it all again simply - hurts!

Phew, that was nerve wrecking. Nürnberg got a red card within the first 5 minutes, but they still managed to score the 0-1 and we really struggled to get a decent attacking move underway. Every time we did the same, overlap, overlap, change flanks, overlap, change flanks again... so uncreative. ANYWAY, we've won through any own-goal from Nürnberg and a header from Kaan Ayhan after a free-kick. A dirty win, if you will, but that's exactly what you need from time to time.

GEKOMMEN UM ZU BLEIBEN <3 

The match winning goal:

https://streamja.com/km9m

Sorry - I forgot to list young  Ayhan in my list of 04 'cast-offs'  Another kid under Herr Hermann's regime at Berger Feld.  And add Danny latza - one of Mainz's best players today - guess where he started! same club - same school!  It goes on and on ----

3 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

Sorry - I forgot to list young  Ayhan in my list of 04 'cast-offs'  

Shhh, let us just keep him a little longer. Great player, great personality, a real leader. He even managed to get his aggression under control. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Am I the only one here who's expecting this match to end 5-4 or 4-4?

Nope! Dortmund deserve the lead after the first 10-15 minutes though. Leverkusen started the game well.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Kramaric unlucky there. Given offside while in his own half.

And again, was onside but the flag went up.

RB Leipzig equalise now as well.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived