Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Europa League 2018/19 - Round of 16 Draw

RB Salzburg
Dinamo Zagreb
Arsenal
Eintracht Frankfurt
Napoli
Zenit St Petersburg
Sevilla
Valencia
Villarreal
Inter Milan
Slavia Prague
Chelsea
Rennes
Krasnodar
Dynamo Kiev
Benfica

Ties to be drawn 22nd Feb.

3 minutes ago, Machado said:

I'm hoping to avoid Chelsea and Arsenal but I'm confident we can beat anyone here.

Sevilla basically own this competition so it would be nice if the cunts could play someone else as well...

Napoli the biggest threat for me. Sevilla, Valencia and Inter also could be an arse ache and Chelsea will never be easy over 2 legs. Hopefully a few strong teams get drawn together here.

Big teams avoided eachother. After this round I expect there will be no real easy games unless there is a few upsets.

Pretty happy with our draw although Rennes did knockout a very good Betis team. No excuses not to go through though.

Nice draws for the English sides. Rennes will be tricky but Arsenal should still beat them relatively comfortably. Inter v Frankfurt the tie of the round.

53 minutes ago, True Blue said:

I fully expected to get Sevilla or Napoli, happy with our draw.

This cup has now become the priority. Only thing that can save our season. 

Not a lot of tasty draws there. 

Inter and Frankfurt and Rennes vs Arsenal might be interesting. 

Fancy Rennes to go through. They'll be better than BATE were and if Rennes were to get a an away goal and keep the deficit (if any) down, I fancy them at home in the 2nd leg. 

Frabkfurt vs Inter and Zenit vs Villarreal are the pick of the draws probably. 

25 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fancy Rennes to go through. They'll be better than BATE were and if Rennes were to get a an away goal and keep the deficit (if any) down, I fancy them at home in the 2nd leg. 

Frabkfurt vs Inter and Zenit vs Villarreal are the pick of the draws probably. 

We're playing away first now to avoid clashing with Chelsea. It's cause plenty of uproar as some fans already started booking trips to France.

10 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

We're playing away first now to avoid clashing with Chelsea. It's cause plenty of uproar as some fans already started booking trips to France.

Oh right. That's odd. Can't they just do like they did yesterday?! Have one of the games first in the earlier kickoffs? 

They should've moved it to the wednesday like they did when Sevilla and Betis were both due to play at home this week.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Oh right. That's odd. Can't they just do like they did yesterday?! Have one of the games first in the earlier kickoffs? 

Our fans kicked off yesterday about that. It was a shit time to kick off a game in London on a weekday. UEFA have now put in some can't play the same match day in the same city now apparently.

Kind draws for Arsenal and Chelsea. Sevilla the team to beat as always for me.

Seen a lot of comments about Napoli being one to watch but I tell you now, RB Salzburg are no mugs. They score goals for fun.

They got to the semi's last year of this cup too and who did they knock out on their way? Napoli...