talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A Transfers & Rumours

football forum

• The topic was pinned

Kostas Manolas is increasingly likely to make the move from Roma to Inter for €30m, snubbing Premier League interest.

The Greek defender is under contract until June 2019, but his agent demanded more money to sign an extension.

Rather than risk losing him, and to help cover Financial Fair Play debts, the Giallorossi are prepared to sell this summer.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Inter have practically agreed terms with the 25-year-old centre-back for a contract worth €3m per year – double his current salary at the Stadio Olimpico.

As for the clubs, they should be able to work out a deal for €30m.

Manolas had been the subject of offers from Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City, but the rumours of talks with Inter go back many months.

https://www.football-italia.net/101352/manolas-inter-€30m

I have talked with him back when he was still living in Athens. he's a cocky bastard but he's also one of the best defenders in the world right now. Would love to have him in my squad.

Edited by Dalmore

• The title was changed to Serie A Transfers & Rumours
Inter bid €40m for Rudiger?

Inter have reportedly launched a mammoth €40m bid for Roma defender Antonio Rudiger.

According to Sky Sport Deutschland, Inter are in “pole position” for Rudiger thanks to their “monstrous” offer.

The German is also a target for Manchester City, but the broadcaster notes they have yet to meet the Giallorossi’s demands.

https://www.football-italia.net/102295/inter-bid-40m-rudiger

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Mateo Musacchio signs from Villarreal

@SirBalon can probably give us some insight in to him as an avid follower of La Liga. From what I know, he's a very capable defender and I've got high hopes for him at Milan. About to hit the peak of his career I'd say. Milan certainly aren't messing about this summer - already signed highly-rated Franck Kessie too. 

20 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Definitely a Napoli tifosi. :drunk:

Fair play.

Who stays and who goes for you?

For me

Stay: Koulibaly, Hysaj, Mertens, Insigne, Callejon, Hamsik, Zielinski, Allan, Diawara, Tonelli

Goes: Ghoulam, Chiriches, Jorginho

The rest I'm indifferent but those 3 I would like to see gone. Maybe a bit harsh on Jorginho but I'm not a huge fan and its frustrating to see him start a lot over Zielinski.

4 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Fair play.

Who stays and who goes for you?

For me

Stay: Koulibaly, Hysaj, Mertens, Insigne, Callejon, Hamsik, Zielinski, Allan, Diawara, Tonelli

Goes: Ghoulam, Chiriches, Jorginho

The rest I'm indifferent but those 3 I would like to see gone. Maybe a bit harsh on Jorginho but I'm not a huge fan and its frustrating to see him start a lot over Zielinski.

Moved here. Please keep all talks of who stays and who goes out of the Supporter Thread.

index.jpg.fcb7bf3dbba7ebe21123fbc509e3ed37.jpg

Inter make Belotti bid?
By Football Italia staff

Inter have reportedly made a shock offer for Torino striker Andrea Belotti.

The 23-year-old has fired in 26 goals and provided seven assists for the Granata this term, and has a €100m release clause written into his contract.

This is only valid for abroad however, and Tuttosport reports that the Nerazzurri are ready to offer €70m plus three players that are surplus to requirements at San Siro.

Andrea Ranocchia, Davide Santon and another unnamed player are said to make up the trio, but Torino have rejected all advances.

The report suggests that Inter have made the move for Belotti due to uncertainty over the future of Mauro Icardi, with both Napoli and clubs in Spain linked with a bid for the captain.

Toro President Urbano Cairo is said to be unwilling to sell his star striker in Italy however, and there remains interest from the Premier League, with the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham linked with Belotti.

https://www.football-italia.net/103421/inter-make-belotti-bid

100.png.612994449a8537702caed144d8afc5cc.png

Juve €50m for Bernardeschi
By Football Italia staff

Reports suggest that Juventus will make a €50m offer for Fiorentina winger Federico Bernardeschi after the Champions League final.

According to Tuttosport, the Bianconeri have no intention on giving up their pursuit of the player, despite the rivalry between them and the Tuscan club.

Local newspaper La Nazione also suggests that Juve will use Gianluigi Buffon as a way to persuade the player to join the club, with the pair both originating from the Tuscan town of Carrara and enjoying a close relationship.

That report indicates that the champions are not the only side to want the 23-year-old however, with Chelsea and PSG also pressing for the winger.

Despite lengthy talks, the talented youngster is yet to agree a contract extension with the Viola, with the club said to be offering a renewal worth €2.5m per season.

https://www.football-italia.net/103422/juve-€50m-bernardeschi

105.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=

Official: Atalanta sign Gosens
By Football Italia staff

gosens-heracles-epa.jpg

Atalanta have officially signed 22-year-old Heracles Almelo midfielder Robin Gosens.

The Eredivisie side announced the news via their official website.

"Robin Gosens has moved from the Eredivisie to the Italian Serie A," the statement read.

“Heracles Almelo and Atalanta have agreed on a transfer for the defender, who has signed a two-year contract with an option for another two.”

The German is of Dutch descent, and came through the Vitesse Arnhem youth ranks, turning professional in 2014.

Having made no senior starts for the club, the player moved to Heracles Almelo in 2015, where he made 51 appearances, scoring four goals.

https://www.football-italia.net/103530/official-atalanta-sign-gosens

Fiorentina.png

Partizan: 'Fiorentina sign Milenkovic'
By Football Italia staff

Milenkovic-Partizan-epa_1.jpg

Partizan have confirmed that Fiorentina have signed their 19-year-old centreback Nikola Milenkovic.

The news has not yet been made official by the Viola themselves, but the Serbian club made the following statement via their official TV channel:

“You know all we sold Milenkovic to Fiorentina for €5.1m,” sporting director Milos Vazuara declared. “In July the first part of the payment will come from the Viola.We will have availability in the market.”

The youngster has made 40 total appearances in the Super Liga this term, weighing in with a total of four goals.

https://www.football-italia.net/103528/partizan-fiorentina-sign-milenkovic

• Subscriber
On 30 May 2017 at 0:52 PM, Stan said:

Mateo Musacchio signs from Villarreal

@SirBalon can probably give us some insight in to him as an avid follower of La Liga. From what I know, he's a very capable defender and I've got high hopes for him at Milan. About to hit the peak of his career I'd say. Milan certainly aren't messing about this summer - already signed highly-rated Franck Kessie too. 

Love Muscacchio, one of my favourites. Before his injury he was top drawer. Had a lengthy lay off or two but has regianed his form - really classy defender, will be excellent for Milan 

roma.png?w=100&h=1003135351121-big.png

Nainggolan: ‘I want to stay but…’
By Football Italia staff

Nainggolan-1702-Fio-goal-epa_3.jpg

Radja Nainggolan won’t talk about the transfer market, but makes it clear his preference is to stay at Roma.

The midfielder has been heavily linked with Inter this summer, as former Giallorossi Coach Luciano Spalletti is expected to take over there.

“The transfer market? At the moment I don’t want to talk about it,” Nainggolan told Premium Sport.

“There’s a month to go [until the window opens] so I’m calm. I’ve already talked enough about my future and what I want.

“I said it, I did it, I promised and I kept it. Now it’s not down to me anymore.

“Inter? I repeat: I’ve already told you want I want.”

https://www.football-italia.net/103714/nainggolan-‘i-want-stay-but…’

Inter accept Biabiany bid

Inter have reportedly accepted a bid from Sparta Prague for winger Jonathan Biabiany.

Former Nerazzurri Coach Andrea Stramaccioni is in charge of the Rudí, and is keen to reunited with the Frenchman in the Czech Republic.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio’s website, an agreement has been found between the two clubs, so now Biabiany must decide if he wants to continue his career at Sparta.

They are the most successful side in the Czech Republic, with 33 titles, but Sparta finished third this season behind Viktoria Plzen and city rivals Slavia Prague, who won the League for the first time since 2009.

Won't be surprised if he agrees. I know he's not happy at Inter.

And I had no idea Stramaccioni was in Czech now.

• 2 weeks later...

As Liverpool target Mohamed Salah, Roma have reportedly already identified his replacement – Quincy Promes of Spartak Moscow.

The Giallorossi are prepared to let Salah leave for Anfield.

It is 25-year-old Spartak Moscow winger Promes, who contributed 12 goals and 10 assists in 26 competitive games for the Russian club this season.

He has two goals in 16 senior caps for the Netherlands and can play in a variety of roles in the attacking trident.

Primarily he is on the right wing, but can also be used on the left or as a centre-forward.

Promes is two-footed and joined Spartak Moscow from FC Twente for €11.5m in the summer of 2014.

He is decent and a good enough replacement to be honest.

But anyone called "Quincy" makes me laugh hahaha...  Not only because it reminds me of an 80s series but also because it reminds me of that crap player we had at Arsenal which I can't remember his whole name but he definitely beat Cristiano Ronaldo on the amount of pointless step-overs a player can to to do a simple move...

What was his name?  Quincy Obi One Kinobi?