talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A Transfers & Rumours

football forum

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Yeah... Obviously not heard about Aleña. 

I don't know who Aleña is, but I said arguably.

I wouldn't be surprised if you've never seen Lee Seung-Woo though. Broke Messi's goalscoring record in the academy and was one of the best players in the U20 World Cup.

Niang goes to Torino on loan but the granata will be obligated to buy him for 20 mil next season.

All these years he had so many chances to prove himself but he proved nothing so here's the downgrade for him.

It's a pity cause some years ago I believed that this guy could become one of the best wingers in the world xD

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

also the U20 WC doesnt mean shit!!! mexico u17 vs Germany u17 WC semifinal 2011, out of all the players the players that played that day, only ONE was played this last summer (Mexico vs Germany confederations) Emre Can. you kept saying Barcelona should start him and look where he ended.  your judgement is laughable 

You're comparing youth players to players on professional contracts. That's your first problem, the rest you can figure out yourself. Easily one of the worst posts I've seen from you - and I've seen many.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Confirmed: Vidal in Roma talks

Aleix Vidal's agent has confirmed that he is in talks with Roma over a possible transfer for the Barcelona right-back.

Vidal has been heavily linked with Roma, who are likely to bring in another full-back if Emerson Palmieri leaves for Chelsea, and Graziano Battistini confessed his client would “seriously consider” a move to the Giallorossi.

“Roma are Roma,” the former Verona goalkeeper told Romanews.eu.

“Vidal would seriously consider a concrete offer from Roma. There's continuous contact with Monchi, and we're in the opening stages of what can become negotiations.”

https://www.football-italia.net/116076/confirmed-vidal-roma-talks

• 3 months later...

b7i2xl.png

these skills correspond to Salah's current stats, only difference that Salah acceleration is probably 20.

FOOLISH ROMA!!!!! no matter how many youngsters they sign, they will never find a guy like Salah again. 

Roma have leapfrogged Tottenham in the race for Ajax star Justin Kluivert after agreeing personal terms with the teenager.

The winger, who is the son of former Dutch striker Patrick Kluivert, has just one year remaining on his current contract.

Ajax have been in talks with the 19-year-old about extending his stay, but his relationship with them has broken down.

Kluivert is said to have fallen out with the club last summer when they tried to broker his sale to Tottenham without informing him.

Spurs remain interested in the youngster, who is regarded as one of the hottest prospects in Dutch football.

However it is Roma, according to Gazzetta dello Sport, who are now leading the charge for Kluivert.

The Italian club have reportedly agreed personal terms with the Dutchman after meeting his agent, Mino Raiola, in Monte Carlo.

59 minutes ago, Spike said:

Ajax can't be too upset if they tried to sell him last year

It isnt true about them selling to Tottenham, it is what his agent has made up to get Kluivert to leave.   I believe Ajax wanted to sign Kluivert's contract as there was interest from Tottenham and Raiola made up a story to Kluivert saying they only want to sign a new contract so they can ask for more money,  Raiola has done this so many occasions, he is suppose to be banned from dealing with Ajax after what he did in the mid 90s. 

Edited by Panna King

I heard rumors that Real Madrid is close in signing Icardi and Barcelona is gonna bid for Skriniar. well I hope both clubs go to hell. They ain't touching our two greatest players. These two are the only ones who should stay. all the rest are for sale but not these two.

20 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

I heard rumors that Real Madrid is close in signing Icardi and Barcelona is gonna bid for Skriniar. well I hope both clubs go to hell. They ain't touching our two greatest players. These two are the only ones who should stay. all the rest are for sale but not these two.

Inter are in the same situation that Roma found themselves in last summer. Any decent bid for either player and they are probably off. Financially they just cannot compete at the highest level anymore.