talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A Transfers & Rumours

football forum

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.aaf322d31063c1abb1d1d38fa6b67192.png

AC Milan has received an offer from Hertha Berlin for striker Krzysztof Piatek, it is claimed, amid strong speculation that Spurs have a concrete interest.

Piatek’s exclusive of course fuels the rumours about his future at the club, with a number of outlets reporting that Spurs are in talks over a possible deal for the former Genoa man which could be worth anywhere from €28m to €30m. (Sempremilan)

Edited by CaaC (John)

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.ed26e0d27ab2239322c7d68ded944fec.png

PSV midfielder Gaston Pereiro has arrived in Italy to sign for Cagliari, despite suggestions Aston Villa had launched a bid to sign him.

It has been widely accepted that the 24-year-old would leave the Dutch club after they accepted a bid from MLS side Cincinnati.

However, the player himself made it clear that he wished to remain in Europe, with his agent suggesting an offer had come in from Villa(Birmingham Live)

Edited by CaaC (John)

On 23/01/2020 at 10:59, Cicero said:

Godin

Young

Sanchez

Moses 

Giroud rumored 

Inter will win a trophy then stagnate for a few years given the obvious transition they will need 

On 23/01/2020 at 10:59, Stan said:

Ashley Young and Victor Moses in the space of a week.

Inter fans must be over the moon.

You can add Valero, D'Ambrosio, Asamoah, Candreva, and Ranocchia to the oldies list.

I see it as Conte's meatgrinder. He uses players up and tosses them aside. I wouldn't be surprised if those players Cicero listed make 50 appearances all up, and are all gone by 2022. I suppose if his core is fairly young, he can use the older players are depth workhorses. Barella, Sensi, Brozovic, Martinez, Lukaku, Skriniar, and Bastoni, not a bad list of younger players to have. I'd say it's a good mix, but very expensive and very large. Inter still have a bunch of other players on loan as well, Joao Mario, Radja Nainggolan, Perisic, Politano, and Icardi to name the biggest names. 

On 23/01/2020 at 11:59, Stan said:

Ashley Young and Victor Moses in the space of a week.

Inter fans must be over the moon.

Young, Moses, Erickson...it's a lot of talent coming to San Siro. It's an exciting time for sure and I keep getting surprised when I get alerts that Inter signed another big name. 

18 minutes ago, Eco said:

Young, Moses, Erickson...it's a lot of talent coming to San Siro. It's an exciting time for sure and I keep getting surprised when I get alerts that Inter signed another big name. 

Just don’t go shouting about the ‘Young Talent’ that you’d like to get ‘Inter’ :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Juventus could sell a host of players, including Bosnia midfielder Miralem Pjanic, 30, and Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain, 32, this summer as part of a new policy of cutbacks designed to help the club cope with the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic. (Daily Mail)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...