talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Serie A Transfers & Rumours

football forum

You have no future by signing players at this age. He's gonna play 1-2 seasons and then goodbye. Just like Maicon.

This is the reason why Juventus remains the strongest team in Italy all these years. They don't just make transfers, they are building a team. They bought a left back 12 years ago and that player is still one of the most important elements of the team (Chiellini) now they sign another player who might stay in Juventus for another 12 years (De Sciglio) This is how you build a team. and as for Daniel Alves he was a special occasion, an extra accession to the team. A gifted player with young blood who can keep playing as a teenager for decades. Kolarov is nothing like this, he will probably retire next season.

Edited by Dalmore

3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I listened to that interview and something seems to have been lost in translation because what he actually said was this and I'm quoting it word for word.

"I'm not scared of Barcelona coming in for Dybala because that is out of my area of requirements as the coach of Juve.  If he does leave then we'll cope"

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 8:43 AM, Dalmore said:

Benassi is a pretty decent midfielder. Would love to have him back to Inter along with Bonucci, Coutinho and other top players that we ditched. We really are a foolish club.

Pirlo, Seedorf, Cannavaro, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Adriano, Bergkamp, Simeone, Motta, all sold too soon. Imagine still having the last one, the club wouldn't have waszted money on players like Kondogbia.

8 hours ago, Spike said:

Pirlo, Seedorf, Cannavaro, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Adriano, Bergkamp, Simeone, Motta, all sold too soon. Imagine still having the last one, the club wouldn't have waszted money on players like Kondogbia.

you're wrong on this one. Adriano was finished as an athlete by the time Mancini decided to leave him out of the squad. It was obvious that his good days were long gone.

3 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

you're wrong on this one. Adriano was finished as an athlete by the time Mancini decided to leave him out of the squad. It was obvious that his good days were long gone.

Inter sold him and then bought him back. I mean he shouldn't have been sold in the first place.

^ He's a finished player but I'm thankful for his duty in Inter. He wasn't the top star but he could always help a lot in front with scoring and creativity (just like Pandev). He's been very useful to every team he has played for and I hope he helps Bologna as well even though his performances are declining.

• Administrator
On 22/08/2017 at 10:38 PM, SirBalon said:

They both exchange on loan deals but with an option to buy at the end of the season.  If Kondogbia is anything like he was at Sevilla, there's no doubt Valencia will activate that option.

agree with this. shocked Inter letting him go. Then again, Cancelo is a half decent exchange as a RB was needed for their side. 

Lee Seung-Woo to Hellas Verona, yet another academy player Barcelona are selling and arguably their best. Looks like Hellas is the one to watch this season. Lee is an exceptional talent.

Bar AC Milan, this is the best or at least most underrated signing of the window in Serie A. Hellas Verona have got a real talent. This should definitely get him a spot in the World Cup squad next year. Lee Seung-Woo on one wing, Son Heung-Min on the other. What an attack.

Huge mistake by Barcelona to let him go.