talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Max Kruse

21 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Wolfsburg was always a bit of a weird choice for him (other then money?) He never should have left Union imo he had a good thing going.

Himself stated his relation to Fischer had deteriorated before he left. I'd guess manager Fischer was fed up with Kruse's flamboyance.xD

Edit: Wouldn't be stupified to learn his issues with Kovac also stem from it.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

He doesn't give any fucks anymore. 

On twitch he said his normal working day is from 9am to 1pm. Kovac said that other players like to train more, and take care of their bodies etc. Maxi Arnold said he likes to train more and loves going to work. So Kruse replied with "Well, those with less talent have to train more." xD

• Haha 3

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

On twitch he said his normal working day is from 9am to 1pm. Kovac said that other players like to train more, and take care of their bodies etc. Maxi Arnold said he likes to train more and loves going to work. So Kruse replied with "Well, those with less talent have to train more." xD

Legend xD

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

To be fair, I laughed; as one of Kruse's team mates I'd been tempted to slap him at that moment, though.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/11/2022 at 11:27, Tommy said:

Does Las Vegas have a football team?

Not yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if St. Louis come calling.  Lutz Pfannenstiel (sp?) is in charge there and they've already signed Bürki for next season.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...