talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Am I ?

football forum

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Yeah i know who it is and that he's a striker, but when you don't recall a name it's not of much use. xD

I also had a brief stint on loan at Sydney FC, where I scored two goals for them. You guys should have gathered by now that I am a bloody record breaker!xD

I have faith in you guys, you will get it, but if you want me to give you the answer I will.;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Some of us are not as old as you :P

I wouldn't know without Googling it to be honest. 

I am in my 30's and you don't need to be in your 50's or 60's to know who this player is, because he is still playing. His club plays in the top Japanese League. ;)

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Ok I will tell you guys who it is. 

It is non other than Kazu Miura, one of the most well known Japanese footballers who is still playing professionally at the age of 53! 

Yeah i know it was him, saw an article about him last year or so, but didn't remember the name and wasn't gonna to haha.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Was he a political figure?

Difficult to answer yes/no, I will just say at the time what he was was inclusive  to politics without it necessarily being an occupation.

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Difficult to answer yes/no, I will just say at the time what he was was inclusive  to politics without it necessarily being an occupation.

Was he from the British Isles?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

American? 

Come now xD

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Was he German?

Another difficult question. Depending on where you are from in Europe the answer may be Yes, or it may be No. It's a hot debate really. That is if you mean Germanic, not the modern German.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Come now xD

Another difficult question. Depending on where you are from in Europe the answer may be Yes, or it may be No. It's a hot debate really.

Well you know, I have to ask these penetrative questions. 

Was he from what is known as Austria today? 

Just now, Michael said:

Well you know, I have to ask these penetrative questions. 

Was he from what is Austria today?

No, sir. I added this little bit to my other post as well.  That is if you mean Germanic, not the modern German. These historical people are actually quite hard to quanitfy with modern standards sometimes.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

No, sir. I added this little bit to my other post as well.  That is if you mean Germanic, not the modern German. These historical people are actually quite hard to quanitfy with modern standards sometimes.

Ok then was he Germanic? Namely of German ethnicity, regardless of whether he lived in Romania, Ukraine, Poland, Russia, France, Hungary etc..ie people who have their origins from the Germanic lands and who are of German heritage.

Just now, Michael said:

Ok then was he Germanic? Namely of German ethnicity, regardless of whether he lived in Romania, Ukraine, Poland, Russia, France, Hungary etc..ie people who have their origins from the Germanic lands and who are of German heritage.

Yes, so 95% of Europe xD

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived