The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham - Wednesday 27th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum
34 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Pedro is bloody useless and our fulls backs, surprise surprise, offer nothing going forward. 

44 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Pedro has officially become awful. 

:ay:

• Subscriber

Title race Tottenham suddenly 8 points behind 2nd place. IF Arsenal can beat them at the weekend, they'll only be one point behind Spurs. If United and Chelsea can also win, the 3rd-6th teams could be covered by just 4 points.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham - Wednesday 27th February, 2019
  • Administrator

Good response from Chelsea after the shambles of Sunday's antics. Can't really complain too much at 3 points and a clean sheet in the hunt for 4th. Not so much from Spurs after losing at Burnley.

• Subscriber

Surprised me this one. I thought the end was nigh for Sarri because "player power" and "if Kepa refusing to come off doesn't show that he's lost the dressing room I don't know what does". Top marks to the bloke for playing the incident down in his interviews and letting his team sheet do the real talking. As much as it's possible for me to back a Chelsea manager, I've wanted him to be a success there since his handling of that incident with the assistant coach and Mourinho earlier this season. A proper bloke with morals and a bit of a character.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived