• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 26-27th February, 2019

football forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Harvey Barnes is the future. Bit more composure and he genuinely could have had a hat-trick tonight. Didn't realise he was just that quick either. Blistering pace at times. 

Tielemans is a lovely player to watch, too. Can dictate games as well as being a playmaker. Assist for him tonight for Gray's goal. 

There were still some sloppy mistakes and a few times where I thought we were gonna get screwed over but we scored at important times. An early goal in our favour for once to settle the nerves and it was important we got the 2nd goal, too. Brighton were on top before that 2nd and if they had got the equaliser I think they'd have gone on to win. No idea how Murray has skied it from right in front of the goal when it was 1-0. Incredible miss. 

Good win, 3 points on the board after not winning since new years day. Rodgers got a fantastic reception too which I'm in no doubt he was absolutely loving. 

• Subscriber

Barnes has had everything but the finishing so far and he's scored enough at lower leagues to convince me that it will come. I'm actually more excited by him than I am Maddison at the minute.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Dan said:

Speaking of Lionel, what about Maguire earlier? I actually thought he was finally going all the way xD that would've been outrageous.

Madness. How did Brighton not get a tackle in xD

Thought he'd simply cut in and shoot and score! 

• Subscriber

Not confident about this match and it's nothing to do with injuries as we should have enough back up to pick from but I have full respect for 'Woy' and I must admit that when he was the manager of England myself like many took the piss out of him and when he took over at Palace myself like many others took the piss out of him again and said Palace would go down...how wrong we were.

I remember the post being made about when would Ole lose his first league match and a few people said Crystal Palace...gulp :shutup: :(

14 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Where did that absolute sexual assist from Gueye come from? xD

Huddersfield 1-0 against Wolves at the death!

Huddlesfield have done the double over wolves O.o

For fuck sake 3 at the back again, just when we started putting in some performances with the 4-2-3-1...

Leno, Jenkinson, Sokratis, Koscielny, Monreal, Kolasinac, Guendouzi, Torreira, Ozil, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang.

Shite line-up for me, no idea why he has reverted back to this.

20 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

For fuck sake 3 at the back again, just when we started putting in some performances with the 4-2-3-1...

Leno, Jenkinson, Sokratis, Koscielny, Monreal, Kolasinac, Guendouzi, Torreira, Ozil, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang.

Glad to see Ozil has got over that terrible flu virus, seemed to last for months.

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

No Lacazette is surprising.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

West ham will roll over given the nature of Pellegrini's disgraceful comments before they played Liverpool. 

Hull fucking city fans sneering at West Ham and their manager.

Definite parallel universe we're living in :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived