The better place to talk football.

F1 Feeder Series (F3 and Below)

football forum

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, nudge said:

And so, just in a blink of an eye, the f1 feeder series topic has been magically transformed into the hot babes thread xD 

Your point...? :ph34r: :D 

Just now, nudge said:

Didn't know Kimi drives in feeder series... xD 

Ooooh, I was thinking we're talking about racing drivers in general.

ANYWAY, back to topic...uuuh... let's see what David is up to. And yea, Vivien is obviously too young for my liking as well. I don't want to come across like a creep. But her eyes are magnificent, and I always appreciate beautiful things. I can even admit if a man is good looking. God, I hate Zac Efron. He got it all. ANYWAY, yea. Good talk. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ooooh, I was thinking we're talking about racing drivers in general.

ANYWAY, back to topic...uuuh... let's see what David is up to. And yea, Vivien is obviously too young for my liking as well. I don't want to come across like a creep. But her eyes are magnificent, and I always appreciate beautiful things. I can even admit if a man is good looking. God, I hate Zac Efron. He got it all. ANYWAY, yea. Good talk. 

It's fascinating how subjective it all is... Like, I personally don't find Zac Efron attractive at all. I don't mean he's ugly or something, but his looks do absolutely nothing for me. 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

It's fascinating how subjective it all is... Like, I personally don't find Zac Efron attractive at all. I don't mean he's ugly or something, but his looks do absolutely nothing for me. 

He got that beard blue eye combination, much like myself. Maybe I find myself attractive. But I'm not as athletic as he is...yet. I could be Zac Efron. Mind blown. 

26 minutes ago, Eco said:

Eyebrow to forehead is like a $20 uber ride.

I'm kidding. :ph34r:

American's and their crazed "beauty standards". :ph34r: Her teeth aren't 100% pearly white either. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

American's and their crazed "beauty standards". :ph34r: Her teeth aren't 100% pearly white either. 

:8_laughing: Germans and their lack of humor. 

She's cute, but she looks like a minor and that makes me gag a little bit. 

6 minutes ago, Eco said:

:8_laughing: Germans and their lack of humor. 

She's cute, but she looks like a minor and that makes me gag a little bit. 

I only said that she's a good looking human being. Doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to her. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Eco said:

From a pure driving since, is Florsch any good? I know she had a horrid wreck a few years ago, but wasn't sure what her status was in terms of talent. 

Decent, but nothing to write home about. Definitely nowhere near being good enough for F1. I do think she could have a good career in sportscar racing though. 

• Subscriber

The Formula 3 championship will conclude this week in Muggelo. Prema has already bagged the team title, but the driver champion will be decided in the final round. Current standings:

EhPvHmGWAAEQNmr?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Top 6 still in contention. Both Piastri and Sargeant have been given grid penalties for the next race, so that spices up things nicely. 

Archived