F1 Feeder Series (F3 and Below)

football forum

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Juju Noda, a 14 year old racing prodigy from Japan (and the daughter of former racing driver Hideki Noda), has just won her debut race in Danish F4. Pole position, fastest lap and race win. Not a bad start!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Jüri Vips has been given a seat in Formula Regional European Championship (KIC Motorsport), meaning he will combine that and Superformula this season. Great news, he needs to finish 2nd in FREC at least to be eligible for the super license, and that's a good backup plan in case a much tougher challenge in Superformula doesn't work out. Would love to see him in the Alpha Tauri next season...

• Subscriber

F2 2020 Teams & Drivers (credit to r/F1FeederSeries):

Y5LyFc0.png

First race (feature) on Saturday, 16:45 CET (after the F1 quali)!
Second race (sprint) on Sunday, 11:10 CET.

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

GO ON JAHUN!!

Will be interesting to see how he does in F2! Could turn out to be a candidate for an Alpha Tauri seat in the near future, if he does well...

Just now, nudge said:

Will you be cheering for Markelov, Mazepin or Shwartzman in F2? :P 

D. All of the Above

But I like Schwartzman as I know the most about him.

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

D. All of the Above

But I like Schwartzman as I know the most about him.

Smart choice, as Mazepin is poo and Markelov, while an exciting and very fun to watch driver, will probably be gone from the spotlight soon enough, given that he's 25 already and has lost most of his financial backers, as much as I'm aware (as his father was arrested and out in jail on bribery charges in Russia a while ago)... 

I really like Shwartzman and hope he does well, but will still cheer for Mick, hehe. This season's grid looks so good compared to the last one, so many drivers I'm excited to watch... 

Just now, nudge said:

Smart choice, as Mazepin is poo and Markelov, while an exciting and very fun to watch driver, will probably be gone from the spotlight soon enough, given that he's 25 already and has lost most of his financial backers, as much as I'm aware (as his father was arrested and out in jail on bribery charges in Russia a while ago)... 

I really like Shwartzman and hope he does well, but will still cheer for Mick, hehe. This season's grid looks so good compared to the last one, so many drivers I'm excited to watch... 

It's going to be a good year I feel.

Will certainly go for Prema Racing in F2. Mick will be the talk of the town, but I do like Robert and would love to see him in F1 one day.

• Subscriber

F3 quali just finished, Sebastian Fernandez takes the first pole of the season! Zendeli and Piastri behind him in P2 and P3. Beckmann in P7, David Schumacher P22, Floersch P28. 

IMG_20200703_174051.thumb.jpg.b526f22030553ff5a7deabcb4ff864f6.jpg

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wait, what year are we in?

Seeing names like Fittipaldi, Schumacher, Nannini makes it a legit question :ph34r:

Also another Schumacher, Alesi, Piquet and Deletraz in F2 😂

• The title was changed to F1 Feeder Series (F3 and Below)

Archived