talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 Feeder Series (F3 and Below)

football forum

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Full support for Prema. I really like both of their drivers. 

I only want Charouz to do well when it comes to teams. Otherwise I only care about individual drivers. Mick first of course. 

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Mick tops the morning session of the post-season testing. Deletraz with the best time in the afternoon session.

ELAsQs3XkAAmn6a?format=png&name=large

ELBmjnFXYAAePk-?format=png&name=large

Strong rumours about Carlin becoming Red Bull Junior Team as well as Hitech joining the grid next season.

• Subscriber

Today's testing results:

Morning session:

LZe6FgL.png

Afternoon session:

CThZ6X8.png

Mick with only a few laps in the morning session and had to sit out the afternoon session completely due to a technical issue with his car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

HWA have announced Enzo Fittipaldi & Jack Doohan today (with Jack Hughes already confirmed earlier). A bit surprised they didn't give Sophia Flörsch a seat... wonder if this is the dead end of her single seaters career?

• Subscriber

Today seems to be driver announcement Friday :7_sweat_smile:

Yuki Tsunoda to Carlin in F2.

Jüri Vips to Team Mugen in Super Formula.
Tatiana Calderon to Drago Course in Super Formula.

Super Formula is set to be very European this year...

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What do you reckon? :o 

No idea... either she found a sponsor and maybe a seat in F3 (which I thought she would with HWA but they already announced other drivers) or a move to sportscars maybe...

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

She preggo? :36_flushed:

not sure why she would put #comeback hashtag then :4_joy: 

A wild thought: maybe Ferrari Driving Academy? They've been waffling about how they want to add female drivers into their junior programme in recent days :35_thinking:

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

not sure why she would put #comeback hashtag then :4_joy: 

A wild thought: maybe Ferrari Driving Academy? They've been waffling about how they want to add female drivers into their junior programme in recent days :35_thinking:

Maybe he did come on her back and she still got pregnant? 

ANYWAY, or that. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

2020 changed me, man.

Anyway, yea, I read about Ferrari wanting to include female drivers into their Academy. But that'd be a HUGE step. 

I think it's just overall a very weird day today xD 

Yeah, I don't think it's very likely either... There's this UAE female racer who drove for Prema in F4 and has been doing quite well lately. I think she might get the spot in their Ferrari academy instead.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I think it's just overall a very weird day today xD 

Yeah, I don't think it's very likely either... There's this UAE female racer who drove for Prema in F4 and has been doing quite well lately. I think she might get the spot in their Ferrari academy instead.

Women are allowed to drive there? :ph34r: I'm still hopeful that this 12 year old Japanese girl turns out to be the real deal. 

As for Sophia, we'll see. She's surely a capable driver, but I hope they don't just "use" her for marketing reasons. Her instagram has become very generic by posting pictures every day at the exact same time. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Women are allowed to drive there? :ph34r: I'm still hopeful that this 12 year old Japanese girl turns out to be the real deal. 

As for Sophia, we'll see. She's surely a capable driver, but I hope they don't just "use" her for marketing reasons. Her instagram has become very generic by posting pictures every day at the exact same time. 

Lol yes. You're thinking about Saudi Arabia, but even they allow women to drive now. This UAE girl actually was the first female racer to race in Saudi Arabia after the ban was removed in 2018. 
At the moment I'd say Jamie Chadwick is the best/most promising female racing driver. She's already Williams' development driver as well.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Lol yes. You're thinking about Saudi Arabia, but even they allow women to drive now. This UAE girl actually was the first female racer to race in Saudi Arabia after the ban was removed in 2018. 
At the moment I'd say Jamie Chadwick is the best/most promising female racing driver. She's already Williams' development driver as well.

It's kind of a blur. 

But yea, Jamie Chadwick seems to be very capable. Does she have a lot of sponsorship money? Because with Williams, that's how they pick anyone these days. But I from what I've seen from her so far, I think she's there on a merit. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It's kind of a blur. 

But yea, Jamie Chadwick seems to be very capable. Does she have a lot of sponsorship money? Because with Williams, that's how they pick anyone these days. But I from what I've seen from her so far, I think she's there on a merit. 

She has a few sponsors as much as I'm aware but nothing huge and has been struggling with budget in the past (i.e. nowhere near to buying a seat anywhere). As for Williams, I think it's a combination of both her being a decent driver AND her being a female at the same time. Good PR and a good way to attract sponsors. So it's kind of on merit but also not really if that makes sense :7_sweat_smile:

• The title was changed to F1 Feeder Series (F3 and Below)

Archived